• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

FORMAL APOLOGY 2 all UWS students (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Well what are your good reasons??? I still haven't read any. Let alone read a constructive post! :confused:

Jacks

HSC
HerO_Reborned said:
This is my apology post, not 4 ppl 2 be rude or write unconstructive stuff, if u wanna do that do it in another post.
or better yet don't do it at all...in this thread or in any other. I think eveything that needs to be said has been, you've chosen to publicly apologise...some may accept this, while others may not find it genuine. Whichever position you fit into just fit into it silently...the BOS isn't really the place for this. It's turning into a thread of endless spam and if it continues that way it will probably be closed...so your apology is noted whether accepted or not...can we please now move on...PM eachother if you really must argue over it. :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
aww ... Jacks is soooooo nice! :) lol, thanks for being so neutral Jacks :p

L

LaraB

HerO_Reborned said:
Hey all past/present/future UWS students I would like 2 give an apology on my behalf 4 all the misbehaviour that has flooded ur well renowned and beloved Uni forum :D

My original purpose in this forum was 4 all good intentional purposes, however certain ppl have not taken me very well which is very understandable. As time passed by and my posts in here started 2 rack up, I suddenly caught an "Annoyance Bug" and have juz recently brushed it off, last night 2 be exact :p

Certain members that I have offended along the way, I feel it's needed that I give an apology 4 every1 of u.

Natstar, I still think ur full of bullshit alot of the time :p, but I must thank u 4 actively getting me banned since it has woken me up and made me realise how much of a nuisance I have been.

Cape, I think ur intellect must have decreased somewhat 4 reading and responding 2 all my posts cuz I see signs of u getting really NASTY :p, but apologies 2 u.

Annegelic, apologies 4 sigging u :p, hmmm can't think of anything else, :confused:

LaraB, lol u are very good 4 a good argument, definately stimulated my mind, but apologies 4 calling u "Son, Brother" and other stuff :p

And all the others that have been offended, I can't rememebr any1 else.

Anywayz i'm sure i'm not the only1 that have made bad posts in here but I am MAN ENUF 2 apologise 4 it lol :cool:

May ur Forum forever be in peace and sanity.....

thanx - i still find it funny you thought Lara was a guy's name tho - havent you ever seen/heard of Dr Zhivago? one of the most famous movies eva? :p lol coz my name's from that

L

LaraB

HerO_Reborned said:
Oh geez do u still even watch that lame ass show hey, that's so sad, not even my grown up dog watches it anymore. :cool:
hey dont bag simpsons!!:p

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
LaraB said:
thanx - i still find it funny you thought Lara was a guy's name tho - havent you ever seen/heard of Dr Zhivago? one of the most famous movies eva? :p lol coz my name's from that
lol i just thought your actual name was Lara. surname starting with B.

L

LaraB

Annegelic said:
lol yeah it is:p

i just meant like..yeh u could kinda guess my name was Lara B.... so i woulda thought m ost people would know its a girl's name:p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Annegelic said:
Thats what I thought as well. Obviously some ppl around here use their brains :p

well atleast I hope

HerO_Reborned

HSC
LaraB said:
Yeah I also thought u were a West Indian cuz 1 of the cricketers sort of got the same name as u :p

HerO_Reborned

HSC
Jacks said:
or better yet don't do it at all...in this thread or in any other. I think eveything that needs to be said has been, you've chosen to publicly apologise...some may accept this, while others may not find it genuine. Whichever position you fit into just fit into it silently...the BOS isn't really the place for this. It's turning into a thread of endless spam and if it continues that way it will probably be closed...so your apology is noted whether accepted or not...can we please now move on...PM eachother if you really must argue over it. :)
lol u know wat, ur exactly 1 day older than me :D

HerO_Reborned

HSC
U know who haven't acknowledged my formal apology yet, NATSTAR, where's that bullsh*t artist gone hey, she seems 2 be everywhere yet she's staying clear of this thread lol :D, and 2 think that I placed her 1st in my apology list as well :mad:

L

LaraB

HerO_Reborned said:
U know who haven't acknowledged my formal apology yet, NATSTAR, where's that bullsh*t artist gone hey, she seems 2 be everywhere yet she's staying clear of this thread lol :D, and 2 think that I placed her 1st in my apology list as well :mad:
dont expect acknowlegdment... if you do, you are apologsing for the wrong reasons..
you should apologise because you were wrong not because you expect recognition

dont start bitching again if you really are sorry

and i hope u were joking about the w.indies thing coz that is a bit dopey... given that's a surname n Lara's my first name

HerO_Reborned

HSC
natstar said:
Ive achknoledged it. I just choose to ignore it.
Ahhh "THE NAT" has spoken, well if u ignore it then ur not really acknowledging it though, like if u choose 2 ignore something then u think it's insignificant and ur not really acknowledging it.

liveit_up

HSC
N/A
so wait if u get banned u can make up another nick and come back wats the point of that ?

L

LaraB

HerO_Reborned said:
Ahhh "THE NAT" has spoken, well if u ignore it then ur not really acknowledging it though, like if u choose 2 ignore something then u think it's insignificant and ur not really acknowledging it.
hero - look, learn from your mistakes - dont start another argument.

Nat is right, thinking something's unimportant doesnt mena you havent acknowledged it. She acknowledged your apology but doesn want to accept it . Big deal. just leave it at that. Dont try to stir people up over nothing.

HerO_Reborned

HSC
natstar said:
Ive achknowledged its existance, but I plan to stay clear of it, cuz its a whole lot of Spam.
OMG lol, this is juz funny, but u think this apology of mine is juz SPAM? :confused:
But as if ur a stranger 2 spam lol, i mean over 5000 of ur 6,000 posts are probably spam lol :p

L

LaraB

HerO_Reborned said:
OMG lol, this is juz funny, but u think this apology of mine is juz SPAM? :confused:
But as if ur a stranger 2 spam lol, i mean over 5000 of ur 6,000 posts are probably spam lol :p
hero, you say you've learnt from your mistaktes, show it by not being argumentative for the sake of it.

Its not important, let it go!

starting with the insults all over again is just gonna lead to you getting banned again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)