Formal Excitement Yet Stressed (1 Viewer)

icycledough

HSC
I'm surprised you guys are like fully planning formals, graduation and all these events, almost as if you don't have the biggest exams you'll ever have to sit coming up literally in a few days.

triviajeon

HSC
I'm surprised you guys are like fully planning formals, graduation and all these events, almost as if you don't have the biggest exams you'll ever have to sit coming up literally in a few days.
No one said you aren't allowed to take a break and think of the freedom after the 'biggest exams'

icycledough

HSC
No one said you aren't allowed to take a break and think of the freedom after the 'biggest exams'
What I meant was that you guys are speaking of it in a very committed manner (of course there's no issue with doing so), I'm just surprised by it. Like last year, I think our whole year knew about the formal (which was 2 weeks after the HSC exams) but no one really started talking about it until like a week before, where the people in charge had to inform us about location, time and all the other formalities.

DarkOperator618

HSC
What I meant was that you guys are speaking of it in a very committed manner (of course there's no issue with doing so), I'm just surprised by it. Like last year, I think our whole year knew about the formal (which was 2 weeks after the HSC exams) but no one really started talking about it until like a week before, where the people in charge had to inform us about location, time and all the other formalities.
i mean not that we ain't been working cus we have

idk man its been a long ass year and we want out

triviajeon

HSC
Ohhh fair enough, but nah yeah lol I just think everyone wants this whole thing to finish cause its been stretched for too long. Plus, some schools have it directly after HSC finishes :)

icycledough

HSC
That's fair ... I've heard some people saying they've got their formal before HSC and I was like for real? You can't have a formal 2 days before the HSC starts and expect people to rock up. Ruins the whole purpose of it, which is to officially celebrate finishing Year 12 for real, with mates and a few drinks. There aint no way people are doing that before their exams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)