Formal.. getting there.. (1 Viewer)

Hannah

UNSW - Arts
HSC
Apparently her boyfriend's dad had something to do with it... his chopper, or his company or something.

T

tactic

i dont think going to your formal in a helicopter would be that expensive.. i remember there was a place advertising para to sydney airport helicopter flights for 50$

T

tactic

yeah i know..
i had my formal at oatlands house..
its surrounded by a golf course so i am sure it would fit there :p

kyoto

I would like to goto formal in an STEALTH BOAT.

Like Guile had in STREET FIGHTER : THE MOVIE.

Or maybe fly.

Like superman.

kEkEKKEkEkKEKEkEkKEkEk~~

:D

SukiApple

iM gOiNg To My FoRmAl oN mY BrUdDaS BiKe

iTs PrEtTy CoOl CuZ iTs a BmW

kekkeke

oH WaIt, DiD I SaY BmW?? NaH, ItS jUsT a BMX :)

iLl JuSt HaF tO wRaP uP mY DrEsS aR oR iT MiGhT GeT DiRtY aNd NoOne WaNtS DaT!!!!

kekekkekekekeke :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
I wanna walk there. heels? dress? pfffft.

Funny how limos are so outdated.. :)

p00_p00

Originally posted by AcCeSs-DeNieD
oh yeah......mini-gun to clear the streets....that sounds dramatic =)

you can always go a more romantic style by going on horse or something....

Wats wrong with a evening massacre???? Not romantic enugh 4 ya???? In Krygzstan, women love to see a bit of violence here and there (as a predominate Muslim country, we get 2 bitch slap their asses).
I think the red flowing in the street is very romantic...... but hey this is coming from a Afghanistan vet...... those fuckin Russians sent myself and my countrymen to die there.......... im still having nightmares..........

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Originally posted by anti
I wanna walk there. heels? dress? pfffft.

Funny how limos are so outdated.. :)
Limos are so.....ehhhh.....

lol......Limos are nothing!
GO the parents TO DRIVE! LMAO!!!!!!

that way..we don't have to worrie about parking ^_^ and we get a ride home....so we can snooze in da car! LOL....
Hmm...maybe i should park in star city then catch a taxi to 4 point or walk....LMAO!!!!!

urs at 4points? that might be where we're having ours. Not sure though, didn't really pay attention.

you going to the after? Cos not sure it's a good idea for parents to drive to after.

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Originally posted by Hedera Colchica
urs at 4points? that might be where we're having ours. Not sure though, didn't really pay attention.

you going to the after? Cos not sure it's a good idea for parents to drive to after.
going to the after what?

the after party?
i don't think so.
lol.
i think my and my mates....the ones who will be in the car with me..we'll all be 18 by then..so they wanna go to star city. lmao!
so....we'll probably have orange juice n snacks at Star City..That's our after party! meet up with parents @ SC and then go home! hehehehe

No drinks or nothing? Admirable. Most people wouldn't letteir parents near their formal cos there'll be alcohol involved

Confuzzled?!

HSC
No drinks or nothing? Admirable. Most people wouldn't letteir parents near their formal cos there'll be alcohol involved
OMG! we're not allowed alcohol!
they're gonna make us take breath testers before we go in! and if ur not sober enough..they're gonna give u a cup of coffee and make u sit out in the cold till ur sober!
lol...

i think the formal committee made that up to scare half the drinking population in my year.

i have no desire to drink. lol.
my parents are like 'try some barcadi breezer..it's nice' and i just gave them this biggest dirty! LOL.

but..ahh...orange juice and lemonade for me! HEHEHEH...

I'l try some when I'm eighteen, might as well wait til then. I mean I reckon there'll be some nice tasting stuff here and there but to drink to get drunk? I don't need alcohol to induce a state of euphoria, even coffee does that to me!
*laugh* parent's friends hae offered but my parents never have and i've never accepted anything.

i don't think they're going to be that strict at ou formal. I doubt there'll be drinks *tehre* but I'm pretty sure some ppl are going to be gone before they get there

Confuzzled?!

HSC
I'l try some when I'm eighteen, might as well wait til then. I mean I reckon there'll be some nice tasting stuff here and there but to drink to get drunk? I don't need alcohol to induce a state of euphoria, even coffee does that to me!
*laugh* parent's friends hae offered but my parents never have and i've never accepted anything.

i don't think they're going to be that strict at ou formal. I doubt there'll be drinks *tehre* but I'm pretty sure some ppl are going to be gone before they get there
lol.
i wont' try any at all. ..not for a while..maybe at my wedding or something! LMAO..or 21st. lol.
ahh.......i won't drink.....i can name people who willdrink! lol. a friend took a photo of her mates who were all drunk at her place...at the after party at the yr 10 formal! LOL!!!!!!

coffee? i dun even drink coffee! LOL!.

i bet you..we take a sip..we're out like a light! LOL. someone drugs our drink..we're gone..never to be seen again.....eeeee!! better start drinking then! LOL!
lol....long gone? they probably wouldn't even have made it!!!

coffee's nice, i like the taste and smell of coffee. never drink it for the caffeine cos i tried that and i get headaches. Esp. cos a late night usually means an empty stomach and that's usually not a good thing. Two cups of coffee and i'll be nauseus all the next day.

As for drinks, you ever had like wine in cooking? Cos i did, at a restuarant. Parents ordered duck in wine and i fully went tipsy, giggly and talking to much, red in the face, all of it, on duck!!!
dunno what'd happen if someone spikes my drink

dansnation

i would go in my brothers 97' mr2, but its a two seater, and im not up for drivin on the nite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)