formal prep (1 Viewer)

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
kloudsurfer said:
I should probably start looking for shoes now though. Its gonna be tricky finding extremely skinny size 12 shoes...:(
<3 having size 6 feet.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
nichhhole said:
haha aww..

i'm not happy with him.
i just found out he shaved his hair on a drunken night out.

it's as if he thinks he has the right to mutilate himself < 3 weeks before MY formal.

formal-zilla nichole is coming out.

i'm too sad to even say 'haha lol <3 (L)'

:(
Aww, that sucks :( Gotta have everything right for the formal :uhhuh:

So what's happening now? :)

~untitled~

HSC
This is the dress i wanna get ! i luv it! My parents will pay for the dress for the formal, but i wont need to buy shoes or jewellery for it coz ive already got stuff at home i can use.

Make him wear a wig nichole!

Last edited:

~untitled~

HSC
nichhhole said:
ahh i like it ^^!
nice detailingand shiny fabric ^.^
and its a bargain if you dont need extra jewellery etc..
ahh!
will you be brown for ze formal?

and as for my hairless date..
:(
i'm going to check out thedamage..
otherwise resort to plan B.. [which i dont think i will..]
Yea, its good, cept, i didnt really want the skirt to be that puffy, but other than that!
Do you mean brown shoes etc? or will i be tanning? my shoes and stuff will be silver, coz theres silver clips on the front and back of the dress that are siler, and also dimontie thingys too. Although brown would be nice too on second thoughts, i didnt think of that, will wait untili get the dress i think! And yes, i will be tanning because i am flourescent white, and i would blind everyone and look increadibly pasty if i didnt tan.

Good luck with the date! and if all else fails, make him feel as bad about it as you possibly can... lol

Last edited:

~untitled~

HSC
nichhhole said:
haha i meant.. a tan..

silver would be alot better than brown i think :)
tanning is good :)(L) well.. not for ur skin but for aesthetics
haha..
ahh...

:) goodluck!
if the dress is bothering you... maybe get it altered?
Yea, i thought you meant tan... and yes, silver. But yea, id have to tan regardless of the dress i wore, because my skin is so white that all the dresses make me look like i got in the firing line of a tub of white wash, not fun... R u going to tan? Im not sure weither to use spray on or cream stuff... i normally use cream, id like to try spray but im not sure weither it works well?

And i couldnt really be bothered to get it altered.

oh , and your dress is really nice too! Where'd u get it from?

nichhhole

HSC
~untitled~ said:
Yea, i thought you meant tan... and yes, silver. But yea, id have to tan regardless of the dress i wore, because my skin is so white that all the dresses make me look like i got in the firing line of a tub of white wash, not fun... R u going to tan? Im not sure weither to use spray on or cream stuff... i normally use cream, id like to try spray but im not sure weither it works well?

And i couldnt really be bothered to get it altered.

oh , and your dress is really nice too! Where'd u get it from?

am i going to tan?

haha.. well! not naturally no... my formals in 2 weeks exactly..

i personally like doing the cream stuff.. i use clairns soleil stuff..
but it only works if nicely if you've got a natural tan base underneath.. or you go orange.. [in my opinion... my asian loverboyfriends from tutor called me beetroot for a while because of a bad tan job.. ahah :)] [that said, i'm not blessed with being white.. but rather a yellowish shade of jaundice eew]

ive had a spray tan done before but i didnt like it very much..

my friend is quite white and recently she got a tan for her debutante..
it turned out brilliantly so i'm going with her where they SPONGE you with tan...

haha being sponged topless:rolleyes: hmm should be fun :p!

~untitled~

HSC
nichhhole said:
am i going to tan?

haha.. well! not naturally no... my formals in 2 weeks exactly..

i personally like doing the cream stuff.. i use clairns soleil stuff..
but it only works if nicely if you've got a natural tan base underneath.. or you go orange.. [in my opinion... my asian loverboyfriends from tutor called me beetroot for a while because of a bad tan job.. ahah :)] [that said, i'm not blessed with being white.. but rather a yellowish shade of jaundice eew]

ive had a spray tan done before but i didnt like it very much..

my friend is quite white and recently she got a tan for her debutante..
it turned out brilliantly so i'm going with her where they SPONGE you with tan...

haha being sponged topless:rolleyes: hmm should be fun :p!
Yea, i used to dance, and we did the instant tan thing, except even with instant tan we started appling it like 5 days b4 hand so i got dark enough, lol! I wanna get it done at a beauticians because sometimes the self tan can get a bit streaky... I had a powder sponge tan before my deb ball, it worked allright and it was quite shiny, but i wanna be darker for the formal, although yea, im not particularly liking the whole being sponged topess thing, but no different to a dress fitting i guess...

justCARLA

HSC
My formal is on Friday..
Everything is organised. I had my dress made, it's colbalt blue italian silk, long, with a low back and platted straps. I'll take a photo when I try it on this week sometime. I have gold shoes (that I got half price!) and gold earrings along with a gold necklace with sapphires and diamonds that my boyfriend bought me to go with it!

About 10 of us are having Pre-drinks at my house and then going together to the venue which is about 10minutes away... I'm soooo excited!

Last edited:

justCARLA

HSC
xoCandyGurlxo said:
You guys have ur formals really early......mine isnt til november.
ahhh yeah oops i didn't realise this was a nsw hsc formal thread thing...
most schools in victoria have our formals before our end of years exams, generally either at the end of term 2 or end of term 3.. and then we have a big dinner on the last day of school called valedictory with parents and teachers and family and everyone... !

nichhhole

HSC
justCARLA said:
My formal is on Friday..
Everything is organised. I had my dress made, it's colbalt blue italian silk, long, with a low back and platted straps. I'll take a photo when I try it on this week sometime. I have gold shoes (that I got half price!) and gold earrings along with a gold necklace with sapphires and diamonds that my boyfriend bought me to go with it!

About 10 of us are having Pre-drinks at my house and then going together to the venue which is about 10minutes away... I'm soooo excited!

Where is my gold-sapphireanddiamond-studded-necklace-buying boyfriend.
HUH!.
where.

~untitled~

HSC
nichhhole said:
Where is my gold-sapphireanddiamond-studded-necklace-buying boyfriend.
HUH!.
where.
Lol, my cousins grandma (not actually my grandma... if u get what i mean), gave me the nicest gold neckalce with saphires in it, she is 92 and is quite rich, and i was so shocked when i got it, it's so pretty (lol, shes old fashioned and likes me because i play the piano)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)