Formal Thread (pics, websites, ideas, thoughts) (1 Viewer)

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
haha, oh wow.

is yours themed or something?
No, it's not.
It's just what I like.

Also, the girls who organise it are very particular and want everything to be perfect, and everyone to wear certain things, and I don't like them so, you know.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I'm in your grade, matey. I took a limo with my friends in year ten for our formal, and then left in a shiny red mercedes

what do you mean you were with your teacher? o_O
I hanged with most of the teachers.

my parents forced me to go to the formal + i didn't know anyone.

HSC
N/A
No, it's not.
It's just what I like.

Also, the girls who organise it are very particular and want everything to be perfect, and everyone to wear certain things, and I don't like them so, you know.
That's great. Screw em I say! :p
I hanged with most of the teachers.

my parents forced me to go to the formal + i didn't know anyone.
We didn't have teachers at our formal because our grade organised it internally. What was REALLLLYY funny was that literally 95% of the grade either didn't turn up to school on the day of the formal(it was on a school day), or they left half way through the day (Myself included) and the teachers literally had no idea why, because we weren't allowed to tell them :haha:

I think in a grade of about ~160ish people, only 10 stayed behind.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
That's great. Screw em I say! :p

We didn't have teachers at our formal because our grade organised it internally. What was REALLLLYY funny was that literally 95% of the grade either didn't turn up to school on the day of the formal(it was on a school day), or they left half way through the day (Myself included) and the teachers literally had no idea why, because we weren't allowed to tell them :haha:

I think in a grade of about ~160ish people, only 10 stayed behind.
Not sure how many in my grade, but on the day apprantly no one was there....Funny thing was I didn't notice.

Alas out school organised it.

Gigacube

HSC
iirc, we had to pay about $90 a person.
Food was crappy, venue had a shitty DJ, but the atmosphere was great.
Yeah, we paid $90 too. I can't remember the name of the place but it was nice. The food was average, DJ was good but the songs chosen were shit.

Our school organised it. There was a proper formal committee. I had a laugh about it in class because it sounded so American & too srs business for year 10 & my teacher sent me out because she felt that it was 'important'.

HSC
N/A
Yeah, we paid $90 too. I can't remember the name of the place but it was nice. The food was average, DJ was good but the songs chosen were shit.

Our school organised it. There was a proper formal committee. I had a laugh about it in class because it sounded so American & too srs business for year 10 & my teacher sent me out because she felt that it was 'important'.
:haha:
Our DJ played ONE slow song- in the beginning of the formal and ended the night with Get Low (our grade song). I think he should have started with Get Low to get us in the mood and then ended with the slow song :p

My main dish came out cold, so I let my friend eat it for me :haha

powlmao

Banned
HSC
:haha:
Our DJ played ONE slow song- in the beginning of the formal and ended the night with Get Low (our grade song). I think he should have started with Get Low to get us in the mood and then ended with the slow song :p

My main dish came out cold, so I let my friend eat it for me :haha
Our food was so good, venue sucked but the food was soo good.

HSC
N/A
guys, upload pics of what you wore for your formal.

I can't believe I chose such an ugly dress. What is WRONG with me? o_O

Alkanes

HSC
Which one are you? Lemme guess

ermm.. Purple?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)