Formal Thread (pics, websites, ideas, thoughts) (2 Viewers)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
yea, it was a pretty boss suit
hahahaha..i wore a red cue dress to ma formal. it looked really nice. i didnt want to try it on at first but then my dad made me try it on and its like the dress was made for me or something..i fell in love with it and cha-ching! i bought it and i strut my stuff in that sxc dress :D

RANK 1

HSC
hahahaha..i wore a red cue dress to ma formal. it looked really nice. i didnt want to try it on at first but then my dad made me try it on and its like the dress was made for me or something..i fell in love with it and cha-ching! i bought it and i strut my stuff in that sxc dress :D
haha i know wat u mean, only problem with my suit was that my inner shirt was to small and my jacket's shoulder area wasnt tailored properly so that the shoulder area would just lift up weirdly whenever i raised my arms, i was also strutting around for a while in my suit

muhahahahahaha

HSC
haha i know wat u mean, only problem with my suit was that my inner shirt was to small and my jacket's shoulder area wasnt tailored properly so that the shoulder area would just lift up weirdly whenever i raised my arms, i was also strutting around for a while in my suit
oh yeah i know what you mean..it sucks when things dont fit properly. but yes, strutting your stuff is always awesome :D :D
okay quick question..does this sound sexy?
skinny jeans, with a sort of revealing top (the back is mostly uncovered and the front scoops down a little bit...and heels..
cos im thinking of wearing that when my friends and i hit the city when we finish our exams..

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
It's been nearly 1 year since my year 12 formal.

RANK 1

HSC
oh yeah i know what you mean..it sucks when things dont fit properly. but yes, strutting your stuff is always awesome :D :D
skinny jeans, with a sort of revealing top (the back is mostly uncovered and the front scoops down a little bit...and heels..
cos im thinking of wearing that when my friends and i hit the city when we finish our exams..

nah u shud go naked that'd be more sexy. post pics

muhahahahahaha

HSC
nah u shud go naked that'd be more sexy. post pics
lmao..i would go naked, but considering id get arrested for performing an act of indecency in public, id rather not LOL :D :D
might post pics..
would you go with what i said or would you go with a dress? (with heels of course)

RANK 1

HSC
lmao..i would go naked, but considering id get arrested for performing an act of indecency in public, id rather not LOL :D :D
might post pics..
would you go with what i said or would you go with a dress? (with heels of course)
i dunno thats too vague for me to make a decision, just go in whatever's more comfortable. or post pics of ur options for me to decide

HSC
Uni Grad
ron bennet are currently doing a buy one get one free thing

they're usually $400-500 each

so go with a m8 and get half price suits

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
omg same...youre a 10' er....i miss my good old year 12 days :( :(
my group and i dont organise any get togethers... :cry:
Same!!! :'(.

I've drifted so much apart from my school friends. They've drifted as well. It's as if we don't know each other anymore :|.

Oh well, uni friends are better.

HSC
Uni Grad
sounds good

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Same!!! :'(.

I've drifted so much apart from my school friends. They've drifted as well. It's as if we don't know each other anymore :|.

Oh well, uni friends are better.

my friend's birthday party is tomorow..so yeah im going to that (weve been best friends since year 7) so yeah im going to see some of the girls that were in my year group last year, should be good...
im hanging out with the boys in the holidays lol..cos the boys and the girls dont really get along too well..but lol i get along with everyone..
but yeah uni friends are way better imo + funner to hang out with! :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)