Formal Thread (pics, websites, ideas, thoughts) (1 Viewer)

RANK 1

HSC
Haha, hopefully this one knows the kind of look I'm going for.
Eyelash tinting?! What on earth is that? ._.

Also I got my heels today. My only pair of silver/white heels with all diamonte or whatever all over it. Bleh.

Also oe, that pic instantly reminded me of Barney Stinson. No clue why.
w8.. i thought u were going with the emo/vamp/goth/etc thing

muhahahahahaha

HSC
^^^

should i do that? or just a plain fold liek this:

????
na, the first pic is nicerrrrr :)

KP, eyelsh tinting is like dyeing your hair but youre dyeing your eyelashes instead, if that makes sense..
i always do mine blue black (ive only had it done 3 times over the past 3 years lmaooo) didnt do it at all this year..mayb towards the end of the year i mighttt...
you'll look stunning..and ooohhh diamontes on the shoes!! i like!

HSC
N/A
na, the first pic is nicerrrrr :)

KP, eyelsh tinting is like dyeing your hair but youre dyeing your eyelashes instead, if that makes sense..
i always do mine blue black (ive only had it done 3 times over the past 3 years lmaooo) didnt do it at all this year..mayb towards the end of the year i mighttt...
you'll look stunning..and ooohhh diamontes on the shoes!! i like!
Haha, isn't that bad for your eyes? :S
Hm, I'll see...
Haha, yeah sparkly all over.

CecilyMare

HSC
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat.
They're for heels whaaaaaat
Hahaha, I think you're thinking about something else. XD
i saw those gel insoles at diva for $10. kinda pricey for two pieces of gel cushions.

also, they go at the front of the shoe, so idk how it would prevent my feet from slipping out at the back? or does it somehow suction your whole foot in?

muhahahahahaha

HSC
i saw those gel insoles at diva for $10. kinda pricey for two pieces of gel cushions.

also, they go at the front of the shoe, so idk how it would prevent my feet from slipping out at the back? or does it somehow suction your whole foot in?
you could get some gel pads that sit at the back of the shoe...my sister bought some for her school shoes from williams shoes..$5.
her feet dont slip out the back anymore!

HSC
N/A

They're tiny pads lol that stick to the back of your shoe where the heel is. o_O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)