Formal - Versace (1 Viewer)

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
Hey, I like the runway male #18 outfit on -

http://www.versace.com/flash.html

- and am thinking of getting the exact same total outfit for my formal

Was wondering if anyone had any idea if this is even obtainable? And if so, where/how? And also, anyone got a vague idea on how much it would cost?

Thanks

Last edited:

karoooh

HSC
There's a Versace next to Sheraton on the Park.

kaylz

HSC
and i'm not even sure you're trolling... you know what? please do wear that. wear it, and post pictures. thanks.

!Solskjaer!

HSC
karoooh said:
There's a Versace next to Sheraton on the Park.
Yep, but that's a runway outfit, and not necessarily part of the current catalogue. Finding it in Sydney will prove near impossible. Something similar, easily, but not that.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
you'd need the same body as that model to pull of that exact look.
Otherwise you'd look like a sleezy 70s-esque weirdo.

Do you really want to spend several thousand dollars on a suit for your formal? remember that you're body is still probably a couple of years from reaching it's final size.

Furthermore, formal outfits are pretty much centred around the girls. Nobody will notice you in a grey suit.

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I'm going to give you a seriously honest answer: it will cost more than you can afford.

and i doubt you can even buy that in Australia, versace doesn't really care about the aus market.

Last edited:

faov

HSC
I wore Hugo Boss to my "formal" (we called it prom, but same thing I guess) and it is soo much nicer than Versace, who completely abandons the Australian market. Contrary to what other users are saying, neither Versace nor Hugo Boss are that expensive - think of it more as an investment. Treat yourself like you are a brand, and you need to protect your brand image, therefore you should be wearing appropriating brands which represent you positively.

To be honest, Versace won't have the items you're after instock in Australia, but you can express interest and if you pay a deposit of 30% plus make a purchase of something from their instock collection, they will import your desired outfit for you. It normally takes about 4 days, then 2 fittings if you allow them to tailor it to your size (HIGHLY recommended, a snug fit is what you're after), so you can have the perfect look in about 10 days.

CRANK-SHAFT

i'm on urPC,pwning n00bs
HSC
you guys definately have deep pockets to think of wearing stuff like that. Honestly, imo I wouldn't be wearing anything extra special for a formal....I mean its not like my wedding lol

Maybe just a normal blazer and shirt combo for me if i feel like looking pro and casual at the same time. Jeans go great with blazers.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Truth: No one will think you look anything better than an equally attractive guy wearing similar but cheaper tailored clothes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)