• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Formals (yr12); Semi-Formals (yr11); Socials (yr10) (2 Viewers)

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
hahaha our formal is so cool

were goin out and camping

i dunno if therell be chicks there but hell yeah i'm goin

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by SpoRTsGaL
k nobody has posted in here for ages... but i can't wait till the week before formal, because that is when i finish my hsc and i will have a week to get my dress (and maybe a date if i haven't gotten one before then and i am desperate to take someone, although i would most prob go by myself). And now i know where to get shoes!! HORNSBY WESTFIELD ROCKS!!!! it has a wide range of shoes in size 11, unlike parramatta and blacktown!
mabye you should start looking around for a dress a bit earlier, I got my dress probably a month before my formal and I loved it , but most people in my year got their's before the hsc or earlier..
If u get it earlier it will give you more time to shop around for ur ideal dress.Plus it gets frustrating running around at the last min. . anyway ..Have fun~!

Ziusudra

Be My Only Angel
I wore the same dress for 4 different formals, and it still fit me! :D my year 12 formal was cool, we went to this posh hotel and ate a posh dinner and stuff, and got to talk to friends all night.

SimpaticO

Happy Man
Hi All!

I am a 17 year old male in year 12 at the moment and my formal will be coming up at the end of November. However I am not very much of a social novice and consequently am not acquainted with any girls. Therefore I am going to ask simply, does anyone want to get to know me and possibly be my date for my year 12 formal???? Send me a private message if you are interested.

Thanks!

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by SimpaticO
Hi All!

I am a 17 year old male in year 12 at the moment and my formal will be coming up at the end of November. However I am not very much of a social novice and consequently am not acquainted with any girls. Therefore I am going to ask simply, does anyone want to get to know me and possibly be my date for my year 12 formal???? Send me a private message if you are interested.

Thanks!

yeah il b ur date. i put out ;)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
u may get more responses if u post up a pic?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Without Wings
are u referring to me? he's ok

u wanna see his pic do u ozgirl ;);)
ur avatar would be much nicer if it was a ford :)
lol :)

HUNT

Originally posted by SimpaticO
Hi All!

Thanks!
That's so funny (hahahahaha) and yet so sad ....:( , don't know why i'm laughing, (if it makes you feel better ) i'am a "social novice "too (or should i say social flop). The only people i know are from work and at home, the only men i know are gay (but , i love them). You should go to a christian youth club thingy one of my friends made alot of friends that way....and if not, you always have family (female cousins, hahaha, sorry , just kidding)..............go alone, you don't need anyone :) , i'm going alone to my year 12 formal and i'm perfectly happy, cause my only purpose is, to see my high school friends (and their boyfriends) for the last time:D :D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)