Formals (yr12); Semi-Formals (yr11); Socials (yr10) (1 Viewer)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
cro_angel said:
is anyone else having a grade after party?
we are hoping to organise one on a boat or something.. see who has connections hehe
fuck grade after parties.... wanna get as far away as i can from those people

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
one huge after party is the way....its most likely gunna be the last time you see everyone together getting totally hammered and being all.....drunk like :p

The Bograt

boredofuni
HSC
We are having an after party at some function room thing with a DJ, security, open bar, the works
Its gonna be mad, and it is like 5 minutes walk from the formal venue

music dr

the little mermaid
HSC
I ain't going to my yr 10 formal, need to save money as about a week after i am going to America, San Fransico to be exact...

twiddla

he looks shorter than u - even i can find someone shorter than me with stillehtos on - the girl has stillehtos on that is

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
Nicho said:
he looks shorter than u - even i can find someone shorter than me with stillehtos on - the girl has stillehtos on that is
nah my partner was taller than me by a lil..but i was wearing 12cm high stilettos so u gota think about that

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
omg is everyone as exited as i am bout their formals? i absolutly cant wait!! it'll be soooooo fun........and then the after partys........and the guyz......anywayz i was wonderin wat pplz from all ur other skools are wearin to their formals? are u pplz all ready and got evrithing sorted?

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
cro_angel said:
is anyone else having a grade after party?
we are hoping to organise one on a boat or something.. see who has connections hehe
our grades are just having our own individual partys. a lot of our grade is getting together anywayz but its mainly seperate. where is everyone havin there formals anyway?

helloyo

theres a very dark picture of me with a cop. this was before we got onto our cruise and after the pre drinks where we got trashed. we spoke to the cop and he said he was there to make sure no1 was drinking, so i thought it would be funny to get a photo with him. i'm wearing a council worker vest as my costume btw... very lazy option.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
meh... so who hasnt had their formal yet... we want to see pictures when they do happen.

of course im going to be the best looking one at my formal :p

that is.,. if no body else has my dress :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)