Formals (1 Viewer)

shivanwurm

HSC
JESUS CHRIST!!! I check on here cause I'm bored of studying and I see what I think are guys from my school.

203132 is Ben Yeung right?

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
who studies after the school certificate!?!?!?!?!
i didnt even touch a book the entire year and i passed.
gosh you asians man...
lol can't say much hey??

my year 10 formal was alright.
more so for my friends than myself.
had it at bondi beach.
a room with no windows.
dod-gy.

shinninggum

wormy_000
HSC
Jachie said:
Hmm..well, I'm looking forward to my formal. Even though our venue is like, not even 500m from our schol (Hornsby RSL, vomit) I know I'm going to have an awesome time because I'll be surrounded by awesome people. If you think your formal will suck, it probably will.

Is anyone else here on their school's formal committee? Did you guys actually get to pick your venue? I'm on my school's committee, but we didn't get a say about where the formal was held, because apparently we get some bargain at the local RSL. Damn. :(
I love your attitude! My school's formal (MLC) is on the end of the week of the SC (ironic), and it's at the USYD meh :/ The place isn't what it's all cracked up to be, but I'm going to make myself have the most fun with the people I know and love the most. My partner and I are trying to find lame dance moves to dance to! I love lame dancing! Ha! And me and my friends are trying to do the Michael Jackson's Thriller dance.

I'm the head of the Formal Committee. We weren't able to choose the location cause our school thinks it's "tradition" that we go there but we could choose stuff like food and entertainment and so forth!

It might sound like a pain, but organising hair and makeup is annoying, I just want to go and partyyyyy! People I know are taking limo's and Ferrari's but that's all a waste cause it's just Year 10 Formal. I'll do that for my wedding!

I hope I'm allowed to go to After's (I have those typical asian parents). But I'm going to a social and another formal, so it will be all good!

I hope everyone has a great formal! And enjoy yourselves and have lots of fun! And dance too

PrettyVacant

HSC
If there were any afters, I'd be allowed to go. Post-midnight partays! Yay. My parents would probably be all like, "OMG YOU'RE BEING PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE 'CAUSE WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING!"
:S

kastone

HSC
Some GUNN ASS PLACEEEEEEEEEEEE...

REPAZENTING ' CHIFLEEEYYYY COLLEGEEE '
SOULJAHZ

yayis

HSC
tuesday 21st.

swiss grand bondi beach

rose bay secondary college.

gonna be awesome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)