Format and Setting of Major Work (1 Viewer)

Rayanz

rayanz
HSC
Its stated that the major work hasto be double spaced. I know that. There's no indication about the Reflection Statement though. Who has double spaced it? I know the markers are picky, so i wanna make sure i get this right.

Also, can anyone refer me to a site (BOS?) that tells me whether the short story needs a annotated biblography or not? The Journal does i know...

good luck to everyone. i know what your goin thru and i hate it. the funny things is, now, the students are smarter than the teachers...they should sit the HSC every 5 years or so, see how they do for review. If they do shit - sack them. Its only fair.

3 hours of an exam hurts my ass. Imagine what it would do to them.

ANyway refer to above for my question (double spaced reflection, annotated bibliography.)

thanx
rz

Jinglebell

HSC
basically a bibliography where you write a bit about each of the things, like if it was useful or whatever...

i'm always tempted to take a source and write "this wasn't at all useful, i'm just beefing up my bibliography a bit":D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Jinglebell
basically a bibliography where you write a bit about each of the things, like if it was useful or whatever...

i'm always tempted to take a source and write "this wasn't at all useful, i'm just beefing up my bibliography a bit":D
i did in history extension...but then again it was david irving and he was the basis for my attack :D

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Gregor Samsa
Crap. I have thirty-five texts, or thereabouts, in my bibliography. :mad:
None of which are annotated.

Ouch.
Don't worry, I'm living in the "I'm fucked" camp

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Hahaha
it's hard to believe that in one weekend, a few new Boredians have came, conquered and bonded
I love you all

Paisley

Banned
Just sitting in my little tent in the
JESUSLORDCHRISTWHYDIDN'TIWRITETHISEARLIEROHMYGOODGODIAMSOFUCKEDPLEASEJUSTKILLMENOWIDON'TWANTTODOEXTENSIONTWOANYMOREMUMMYIT'SSCARYANDIT'SHURTINGMYFINGERSANDMYARSEANDJESUSCHRISTMYREFLECTIONSTATEMENTSWEETMOTHEROFGODIT'SRUBBISHWHYCAN'TIJUSTDIENOWOHGODSOBSOBCRY nature reserve... it smells like manure, the ground's soggy and I can see people from the
OHLOOKATMEIWROTEMYREFLECTIONSTATEMENTAMONTHAGOWHYDIDYOULEAVEITTOTHELASTMINUTE reserve waving at me...

Jinglebell

HSC
Originally posted by Paisley
I can see people from the
OHLOOKATMEIWROTEMYREFLECTIONSTATEMENTAMONTHAGOWHYDIDYOULEAVEITTOTHELASTMINUTE reserve waving at me...
i hate those people...anyone wanna throw stuff in their general direction?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hehe, hoped that little sheet helped someone :D

Rayanz

rayanz
HSC
I posted this thread, but it seems like a bulshit chatroom now. ha

thanks AsyLum for that sheet - clarifies alot - but i jus handed my MW in yesterday. thanx anyway -

best of luck everyone
rz

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Rayanz
I posted this thread, but it seems like a bulshit chatroom now. ha

thanks AsyLum for that sheet - clarifies alot - but i jus handed my MW in yesterday. thanx anyway -

best of luck everyone
rz
ohh that was the "oh shit its due tomorrow fuck we should really start that darn reflection statement" mood...

dun worry its all good :d

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)