Formulas (1 Viewer)

strawbinnie

HSC
does anyone know where i can access a comprehensive list of formulas for hsc chemistry apart from the ones already listed on the data sheet?

icycledough

HSC
This may be useful for you later on down the track, but when it comes to formulas for chemistry (even physics for that matter, although they have a much more comprehensive formula sheet with many more formulas), have a separate notebook or set of notes for those. You don't want to have these mixed in with the rest of your notes where it can be very difficult to access or read distinctly.

strawbinnie

HSC
This may be useful for you later on down the track, but when it comes to formulas for chemistry (even physics for that matter, although they have a much more comprehensive formula sheet with many more formulas), have a separate notebook or set of notes for those. You don't want to have these mixed in with the rest of your notes where it can be very difficult to access or read distinctly.
yep thats exactly what i was planning on doing. I just dont know where i can access them in one place

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)