Fort St essay!!! (1 Viewer)

Shazzaaa

HSC
Hi guys!

Ok, so I'm a new member to the BoS and after reading a few threads, I decided to join. I've noticed people are quite forthcoming with answers so I was just wondering if any of you could give me some advice. :) So I'm looking to try out for year 10 entry into Fort St and they've already released the applications. So I have to write an essay on the topic: "The individual in society is truly free". Any ideas as to what I should include in my essay to make it good? Also, could anyone give me a brief idea as to what the topic could mean or what it could be referring to? I've already got a brief idea on what to write but it would be great if someone could give me some more.

Many thanks! :)

Oh btw, do you think trying out is a good idea? I mean there aren't that many vacancies during 8-10. Annnndddd, I might try out for St George and Hornsby. Thoughts and advice for the entry exams?

Last edited:

Shazzaaa

HSC
St george is apparently pretty easy to get in
I think they're going to administer some entry exam (ACER??) for 2016 entry. It's different from last year. Are the entry exams really hard?? >o<

Shazzaaa

HSC
Does anyone know what type of content there're likely to ask? Especially maths, since i'm not great at it. :( Do the exams need lots of preparation for?

TheGuy

HSC
Well, good luck! Remember to search up 'Essay structures' on Google and stuff, I know this is way too late, since the deadline was 28/07, but yeah..

That's all I got, sorry xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)