Fort st high school + north Sydney high school (1 Viewer)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Any thoughts of either school? I’m still tryna figure out what schools would work best for me ( I’m gonna try hast)+ does anyone have any recommendations on other schools that would fit rural students?
aren't they really far from where you live if you're rural? (+ don't they run the hast at the school premises, so you'd be travelling far?)
the closest i can think of is that hurlstone (a fully selective school) operates a boarding system, if you're interested in that, no idea how the process works though

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
aren't they really far from where you live if you're rural? (+ don't they run the hast at the school premises, so you'd be travelling far?)
the closest i can think of is that hurlstone (a fully selective school) operates a boarding system, if you're interested in that, no idea how the process works though
Oh nah we’re thinking of moving to Sydney lol, obv I won’t travel from orange lol

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
Yeah, but I'd try that bit more + it'll be less stressful given accounts from other friends (they say pretty chill- main thing im looking for ina selective school environment) + who knows if I could even get in lmao

raspberriesandpears

HSC
okay i'm not super familiar with selective schools but i thought i'd offer my two cents - if north sydney boys is anything like north sydney girls, it's a very stressful and very competitive environment. that was an opinion given to me by a few people, but again there are a bunch of people who probably like it so do what you wish. hope this helps - also i'm really loving extension two by the way :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)