FORT STREET HIGH - home of the red haired hippie (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Haha I don't know, but I like it!

Come to my party!! Con your parents somehow

Alimoe_KG

HSC
I can't :(

They're those unconnable parents. The ones that knows whether you're lying or not.

I tried to con them once. But they ripped my lies apart.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Poor you. :(

Try and convince your friends to come anyway haha, grade parties are teh bomb

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
bernz said:
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Procrastinating yet again...
OMG ENGLISH TOMORROW I AM SO MAJORLY SCREWED.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
omg even worse:

ancient tomorrow

like seriously i am so going to fail. and with it my dreams of getting into arts/law at unsw will become ancient history. *ba-dum tsh*

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
haha roslyn was telling me how you had an all nighter with her doin 4unit. :D

airness you live near mee ! since u live near roslyn.. how cool :D

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
Airness said:
If you're a fortian, welcome.
If you're not, welcome.
If you hate fort street, i don't care whether you are or not.

fuck off =)

can i be a quarter fortian? i went to your school for like a week or two back at the beginning of yr 11. regretfully, dont remember much of my time there... except that buildings were a bit confusing and that EVERYONE kept asking me if i know LILU?!?! just because i live in quakers hill.... and half the people had no idea where quakers hill was.. and i remember a school assembly of some sort... and the school song... oh the pain of trying to learn that... and the legal studies teacher was such a horror. but you guys were so smart.. totally intimidating.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Irnie?! You were an ex-fortian?! Your biggest mistake is located in the "ex" part =/

hehe i probably do live near you boasboy :p I live on Wyatt Avenue...the prettiest street in Burwood EVER! :D ....after that other pompous street where they filmed the Mask 2. Arrogant bitumen...bastard.

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
yup, more like a vacationer fortian =D you dont remember me?? :(

sometimes i do regret leaving seeing as though i probably woulda been smarter had i stayed.... but ya know i dont think i coulda handled having to explain to EVERYONE where quakers hill is, why im crazy enough to want to come out all the way to petersham... etc. etc. but nah, you guys all seemed like a good bunch

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Well Irnie, your loss. Because i'm telling you and any other cat that cares to know:

There's simply no other grade like Fort Street Year 12 2005. While i wished some of the people who left in year 10 and so could be here with us, we're still the best group to come out of Fort Street for the last 25 years and we have more personalities in one grade than that collectively found in the schools ranked "academically" above us.

But my best memories will be the in-grade and inter-grade camaraderie.Someone call Guiness Book of Records. We're breaking every fucking record for awesomeness there is in the book.

I love you guys. You all fucking rock. Love to you all.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Airness said:
Well Irnie, your loss. Because i'm telling you and any other cat that cares to know:

There's simply no other grade like Fort Street Year 12 2005. While i wished some of the people who left in year 10 and so could be here with us, we're still the best group to come out of Fort Street for the last 25 years and we have more personalities in one grade than that collectively found in the schools ranked "academically" above us.

But my best memories will be the in-grade and inter-grade camaraderie.Someone call Guiness Book of Records. We're breaking every fucking record for awesomeness there is in the book.

I love you guys. You all fucking rock. Love to you all.
*Sniff sniff*

Alimoe_KG

HSC
love to you too fluffy sugar bunny ~
Not that i recall having a fluffy bunny in my grade =P
Only a very special girl.

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
irnie said:
yup, more like a vacationer fortian =D you dont remember me?? :(

sometimes i do regret leaving seeing as though i probably woulda been smarter had i stayed.... but ya know i dont think i coulda handled having to explain to EVERYONE where quakers hill is, why im crazy enough to want to come out all the way to petersham... etc. etc. but nah, you guys all seemed like a good bunch

Bah, Quaker's Hill?!?!?! That's no Miranda...

Let me explain. One of the girls in our grade used to live in Burwood. Then she moved to Riverwood. Then she moved to Miranda.

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
And sorry to triple post, but I love you guys too!! Don't start the waterworks again... Why did Mr Yalichev have to make such a touching speech (that I can remember none of - does anyone know where I can get a transcript?) and furthermore, why did I have to collect my certificate straight after it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)