Fort Street or Hurlston Ag (1 Viewer)

benjihua93

HSC
I was just wondering if any one has received offers for either Fort Street or HUrlstone Ag

benjihua93

HSC
So does that mean fort street has already given out interviews and positions for the year 11 of 2009

G

gmail92

yea, two of my friends made it, but only one is going

EDIT: for fort street that is

benjihua93

HSC
so if i havent been notified by now that means i didnt get accepted right

G

gmail92

nah, i would say that until i get the rejection letter

dunno, but im quite sure fort street had their orientation earlier this week

o_o"
HSC
Lol benjihua93, I swear youre from my english truong class.

Uhh, dont the schools usually send you a letter saying so even if you dont get accepted... Well, not sure about fort street but hurlstone usually have quite a few late round offers.

benjihua93

HSC
i got my rejection letter from fort street 2day may i ask what your name is windup bird

LOLA!!!!

HSC
N/A
yeah i got my rejection letter from fort street aswell.however,i did get accepted into sydney girls.Wierd aye,how i got into a better school but i only had to hand in my report for that.Does that mean im not good enough for sydney since i didnt do well in the forst street test?

o_o"
HSC
LOL yeah just announce my name to everyone, Benjamin Hua T_T"

Aznmichael92

HSC
LOLA!!!! said:
yeah i got my rejection letter from fort street aswell.however,i did get accepted into sydney girls.Wierd aye,how i got into a better school but i only had to hand in my report for that.Does that mean im not good enough for sydney since i didnt do well in the forst street test?
not really, could be that on the day of the test you didnt do well. It doesn't mean you are bad or anything.

For others, Fort Street did had its orientation day as I was one of the tour guides :D It was on wednesday.

LOLA!!!!

HSC
N/A
Ok thats good then:) and also because the test had alot of co ordinate geometry and we hadnt done that yet at school so i had to skip them:(.

Aznmichael92

HSC
LOLA!!!! said:
Ok thats good then:) and also because the test had alot of co ordinate geometry and we hadnt done that yet at school so i had to skip them:(.
thats ok dw :D Heaps of people I know havent done co ordinate geometry yet. You made it to a better selective school didnt you? Its not your fault you got tested on something you havent learnt

This years maths test for year 10 trials is much harder than last years. Way harder. So I assume this year's entry was harder as well :D

LOLA!!!!

HSC
N/A
Aznmichael92 said:
thats ok dw :D Heaps of people I know havent done co ordinate geometry yet. You made it to a better selective school didnt you? Its not your fault you got tested on something you havent learnt

This years maths test for year 10 trials is much harder than last years. Way harder. So I assume this year's entry was harder as well :D
Ok:D.well goodluck to those that have made it.:p

Paradox1345

HSC
N/A
Lol I got in fort st, but I declined them cos I got into North sydney also... XD

Huynsta.

HSC
I haven't heard anything or received any letter from Fort St yet =\

Aznmichael92

HSC
Yiqun said:
I made it in both and declined both so GL people
y did u apply then?

If i didnt make it into fort street in the first place i.e. selective test, I would have applied for it as it is only 1.5km away from my house. :D

Also there are like 4 extra spots for girls as there are 4 girls leaving our grade next year. We tend to replace a leaving female student with another female student. Not always.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)