• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Forum crash (1 Viewer)

MoNNiE

HSC
aren't they thinking of allowing advertising on this soon?

Last edited:

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
MoNNiE said:
i am sure i saw a link that said something like for advertising contact here or something along those lines...

minai, dont get so ticked off. isnt it a good idea to point out the problems on these forums? i dont think people are saying "omg! how shit is this site, keeps crashing"

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
MoNNiE said:
hmm.... i'm usure of the idea of multiple unis all atvertising on this site will banner ads and such...

I don't think there is enough room.

I mean, the main site lets students download notes and has a UAI calculator... What else?

perhaps unis could buy out specific sections of the notes site. However, that is still in effective i reckon.

That is why i say a uni should host this site and run a full blown marketing campain on it. This way, BOS will have a very good stable sever to run on (mabye make some money) and the uni will have exclusive access to thousands of HSC students.

mabye the publishing companies will make offers, however i don't think they will be significant. there is kinda a monopoly in the market right now by pascal press.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)