Forum for QLD Students (1 Viewer)

BlackDragon

HSC
This forum has a HSC section (which is the heart of the site) and a VCE section, for all the vics out there. but why not a section for queensland students? i'm sure there are lots of qld students that would like a medium through which they can discuss their work and issues, just as much as the vics do.

So can an admin comment on this?

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yeah, it seems the "interstate" section that was on the old format has disappeared, to the expense of expanding the VCE section.

HSC
I think they should create one for each state and another one for the IB ppl. Over time it will become active as the word spreads.

BlackDragon

HSC
The_highwayman said:
server prblems anyone? i dont know about u, but trying to access bos during the HSC is hectic enough without the added pressure of students from the rest of the entire country trying to log on to the site as well.
yeah but they should work to upgrade the servers not cut down who can access it.
i'm not sure about the other states, but i think a qld forum would be quite active and viable.

HSC
wongy, you need to be slapped for the lyrics in your signature ;)

um really though, i don't think queensland needs its own forum. firstly because there are fuck all in the way of qld students on this site, and secondly the curriculum is different up here .. like there isn't really a hsc type thing to study for where all the students who study a particular subject do the same exam, it's pretty much school-based. well there's qcs, but that's just like general knowledge/year ten maths kinda stuff. so honestly i don't really see the point hey.

J

jhakka

I heard they were standardising English and Maths, but I'm not sure. Don't have any sources to back the claim up. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)