Forum upgrade (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
I cannot change my avatar either. Use to be a box where you could upload a new avatar, all I'm seeing (in edit avatar section)is 2 grey boxes - 'save changes' and 'reset fields'. :confused:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Nope. They still dont work but it's not that important at the moment anyway.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
wow, i like the look a lot, it will take some getting used to and sometimes it can be harder to read with the av on top instead of at the side but i'll get used to it. very nice!! i like a good upgrade!

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
I've attempted to fix some of the more annoying problems.

We'll get round to the major issues soon.

Avatars really should be working - I have no idea if/why they're not.

asha_ramirez

HSC
Lazarus said:
I've attempted to fix some of the more annoying problems.

We'll get round to the major issues soon.

Avatars really should be working - I have no idea if/why they're not.
I don't get it either, you can delete your current avatar (use no avatar) but there is no option for changing it. I'm confused lol. It's no biggy though, I just wanted to change dizzle.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Okay, I've fixed avatars.

I'm uncertain as to whether custom titles are able to be changed.

J

jhakka

Just some questions:

What's the difference between a profile image and an avatar?
Is Quick Quote going to be back? It makes things easier than "Hey Laz, remember what you said about four pages back, blahblahblah".

But I rather like the new design. I'm sure it'll all rock once you finish everything.

Jono

HSC
Its looks great! with a bit of customization it beats the old design hands down!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Lexicographer said:
Hmm, this is similar to what we have on www.chesschat.org only Karthick's spent ages customising. Nice work Mark, keep it up! :)
and that one that karthick has done looks *drool* worthy :D

astro

HSC
what does the picture of the scales (i think) next to the dot do? When i run my mouse over it, it says "Add to (username)'s reputation"

J

jhakka

astro said:
what does the picture of the scales (i think) next to the dot do? When i run my mouse over it, it says "Add to (username)'s reputation"
Dunno. But apparently I have 10 reputation points.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
how did you find out you have 10 reputation points?

very nice this morning!! it's a lot easier to read with posts under each other and the avs on the side

also, the new feature of running your mouse over the title and the first post comes up - does that only work for threads since the upgrade? it doesn't work on all threads for me

J

jhakka

iambored said:
how did you find out you have 10 reputation points?

very nice this morning!! it's a lot easier to read with posts under each other and the avs on the side

also, the new feature of running your mouse over the title and the first post comes up - does that only work for threads since the upgrade? it doesn't work on all threads for me
Under your name there are a bunch of icons. The light, the scales and the roadsign. Click on the scales. Since you can't approve or disapprove of your own post it just shows you how many points you have.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
ooo... woo hoo! i have ten as well. lol everyone probably starts on 10. when i work out how reputation works i will start adding to people, until then i will hold back

edit: i love that the threads i have viewed in the 'new posts' section don't have that arrow next to them, it's a lot easier to see what i have already read

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)