Found a possible bug in the system (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
politik said:
If you did COMP1917 at UNSW you would know why Starcraftmazter is a wanker.
AHHAHAHHA

Very funny Politik, this made my day.

Got the guts to talk big on these forums don't you, but not on the comp1917 forums. You're pretty quiet there aren't you? Three measly posts. No trolling threads there eh? No calling people wankers? No swearing at people? No racist remarks?

How about IRL? You think I'm such a wanker, why don't you come up to me and say it to my face?

Everyone who cares to know, knows exactly who I am. But how pathetic of you, to be hiding behind your idiotic BoS username, thinking people are scared of you...

I know who you are, I know what you look like, and I know what kind of person you are. Don't ever approach me outside of university.

Tomotron

HSC
*grabs popcorn*

fuck no! I think the "starcraftmazter" is about to show everyone why he calls himself "starcraftmazter"...seriously dude, grow the fuck up. You troll just about every board outside of BoS. I would think that of all people, you would know not to take forums so seriously *cough* /b/tard *cough*

Learn2forumzzz

Mitcho1989

\m/ Rock on \m/
HSC
Starcraftmazter said:
I know who you are, I know what you look like, and I know what kind of person you are. Don't ever approach me outside of university.
hahaha this kid cant be serious.

shit politik, you done fucked up now! lol. watch out, theres a price on your head man. haha

*also grabs popcorn and takes a seat next to tomotron*

HSC
There's a difference Tomotron. Internet is Serious Business is not an excuse to insult or offend someone on a personal level.

*chan is all fun, but as an example, a renegade group of 7chaners very recently attacked epeliptic people, by spamming their computers with flashing graphics and such. This caused serious injuries and pain for their victims.

This is an example of what not to do online. This is on par with what Politik is doing.

And it's not even that he called me a wanker, I wouldn't mind whatever a friend would call me (long as it's not too often), but that guy's just an ass.

Trolling forums is also a lot of fun, but do you see me insulting people on a personal level (hell, or at all?), on any forum? There are limits to everything.

Mitcho1989

\m/ Rock on \m/
HSC
ive said it before, and i'll say it again:

GLOIVEN GLAVEN!!!!!!

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Starcraftmazter said:
AHHAHAHHA

Very funny Politik, this made my day.

Got the guts to talk big on these forums don't you, but not on the comp1917 forums. You're pretty quiet there aren't you? Three measly posts. No trolling threads there eh? No calling people wankers? No swearing at people? No racist remarks?

How about IRL? You think I'm such a wanker, why don't you come up to me and say it to my face?

Everyone who cares to know, knows exactly who I am. But how pathetic of you, to be hiding behind your idiotic BoS username, thinking people are scared of you...

Starcraftmazter said:
There's a difference Tomotron. Internet is Serious Business is not an excuse to insult or offend someone on a personal level.

*chan is all fun, but as an example, a renegade group of 7chaners very recently attacked epeliptic people, by spamming their computers with flashing graphics and such. This caused serious injuries and pain for their victims.

This is an example of what not to do online. This is on par with what Politik is doing.

And it's not even that he called me a wanker, I wouldn't mind whatever a friend would call me (long as it's not too often), but that guy's just an ass.

Trolling forums is also a lot of fun, but do you see me insulting people on a personal level (hell, or at all?), on any forum? There are limits to everything.

Thought Shark

HSC
Starcraftmazter said:

Inherent in your post is the assumption that politik wouldn't actually approach you and say things to your face.

In other news, internet is serious business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)