Found the UTS email Settings for iPhone, iPad!! (1 Viewer)

Japanese_rambo

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, thought Id share a video, it outlines how to set up UTS email on your iPhone which is great cause I never got it to work till now!
I thought it would be very useful if your starting out and want to stay connected to all the announcements from uni!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNog6zaRcos

:)

builder2818

HSC
OMG, what a completely long winded waste of time that video is. To setup on iPhone just select new mail account in the settings menu and choose the Hotmail option. Username is 00012345@student.uts.edu.au and then put your password in. You obviously use your own student number and call it whatever you want. Once it verifies your details it will automatically create a Microsoft Exchange type email account on your Phone when you click on the Mail Icon on your phone. Forget about trying to setup the exchange yourself.

ting89

Banned
HSC
OMG, what a completely long winded waste of time that video is. To setup on iPhone just select new mail account in the settings menu and choose the Hotmail option. Username is 00012345@student.uts.edu.au and then put your password in. You obviously use your own student number and call it whatever you want. Once it verifies your details it will automatically create a Microsoft Exchange type email account on your Phone when you click on the Mail Icon on your phone. Forget about trying to setup the exchange yourself.
Thanks for saving my time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)