Four corners - Dennis ferguson (1 Viewer)

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
Did anybody watch four corners tonight about Dennis ferguson? It was showing the whole protest thing he went through in Ryde and the new legislations put into place. Even though he's a pedo, i still felt sorry for him when he started crying.

The one question four corners raised was the future of Dennis ferguson. When his new address is revealed and the neighbours start to protest, what will happen? Will he be moved again and again and again? I think he should be tagged and that's that.

I loled when he was walking around with a motorcycle helmet.

EDIT: Castrate the sicko as well.

Last edited:

U.S.A

Banned
HSC
ye true. i feel more sorry for Dennis than an Israeli getting lynched

Jeee

Banned
HSC
I dislike the man, but the fact that he cried...that's upsetting : (
His tears obviously suggest that he's suffering.
I think it's time to leave the man alone. He's done his time, and he's being monitored.

Sprangler

HSC
Did anybody watch four corners tonight about Dennis ferguson? It was showing the whole protest thing he went through in Ryde and the new legislations put into place. Even though he's a pedo, i still felt sorry for him when he started crying.

The one question four corners raised was the future of Dennis ferguson. When his new address is revealed and the neighbours start to protest, what will happen? Will he be moved again and again and again? I think he should be tagged and that's that.

I loled when he was walking around with a motorcycle helmet.

EDIT: Castrate the sicko as well.
Castration, yeah I would expect no less from you, being a brutal Muslim. He has done his time, he's old and isn't going to be kidnapping any kids. Anyway there was already a massive thread on this guy, who cares etc.

Last edited:

U.S.A

Banned
HSC
yeah true. I want to smack that bogan who taunted Dennis when he was in north ryde.

^ I wish he gets knocked out

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
Castration, yeah I would expect no less from you, being a brutal Muslim. He has done his time, he's old and isn't going to be kidnapping any kids. Anyway there was already a massive thread on this guy, who cares etc.
Maybe if you watched the episode you would have seen he was considering castration if it would fix his problem, dumb fuck. You are one fucking annoying jew. Why don't you stop crawling up Muslim peoples ass for once. You are no different from a muslim fundamentalist. You're just a jewish fundamentalist.
Ok now start with your typical, brutal Islam bitch:monkey:

U.S.A

Banned
HSC
he is a shit jew.
worst troll eva.
like id shit on him.
thats how much respect i have for him

Sprangler

HSC
Maybe if you watched the episode you would have seen he was considering castration if it would fix his problem, dumb fuck. You are one fucking annoying jew. Why don't you stop crawling up Muslim peoples ass for once. You are no different from a muslim fundamentalist. You're just a jewish fundamentalist.
Ok now start with your typical, brutal Islam bitch:monkey:
He doesn't genuinely believe that. He's just saying that after being pressured into it by all the death threats made to him by people like you. You are one sick, angry person.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
typical aussie bogan attitude to gang up on one guy who's done the time.

no matter what he did, i think the mob mentality that we've seen has been fucking disgraceful

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
He was found guilty and served his allocated time in gaol. He shouldnt be treated any differently to any other citizen now except to be monitored by authorities to ensure he doesnt reoffend.

banco55

HSC
He was found guilty and served his allocated time in gaol. He shouldnt be treated any differently to any other citizen now except to be monitored by authorities to ensure he doesnt reoffend.
He "did his time" before and came out to abuse kids again. Problem is his "allocated time" was too short. If he'd been sentenced in the US he probably would have been looking at 25 years maybe even life.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
id agree with that if it wasnt for the fact that his time in prison would surely be tougher than the average time spent in prison

you know, being a pedo and all

banco55

HSC
id agree with that if it wasnt for the fact that his time in prison would surely be tougher than the average time spent in prison

you know, being a pedo and all
Tough shit. That's why they have protective custody. The first and overriding priority when sentencing child abusers should be the safety of the community.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
well that is where legislation needs to be amended
if they are deemed a danger to society they should be locked up
if not, they are released and free to do whatever the fuck they want, otherwise you are infringing on their personal liberty in the same way they did with their victims and perhaps you should be locked up for 10+yrs cunto

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Last night he said he only pleaded guilty to something he didnt do at that time because it pleased the masses.

Fuck off, he should be collared.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
He said it during a interview. Only relaying the facts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)