Fractals (1 Viewer)

Xena

Can anyone help me lining Fractals to change in self because I really want to use that text!!

tieki

um...i honestly have no idea how to link fractals with changing self - I think it is a better text for changing worlds...you could talk about how there's an infinite depth and an infinite number of changes that make up a person (as in a fractal), but other than that, I can't see the link - I personally would do "The Door" or "Sky-High"...maybe someone else in here is also using fractals for changing self?

:)

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
i used it for changing self... but not very successfully... i kinda used them as an example of anti-change, and how some people no matter what circumstance they are put it remain the same - i highly doubt its a correct analysis, but i got away with it...

Huy

HSC
N/A
my english teacher told us to stay away from fractals completely... take that advice :)

it's horrible.

even for changing persp/self... or change!
*wants it removed from the stimulus booklet*
:D :D

Rahul

Dead Member
from what i remember fractals is all about how change is connected with the past, this is seen in how the shapes are "re-creations"....or something of the picture before

hope it kinda makes sense

yeh i agree this isnt a very good RM

text 2 a/b are good...the change is quite easy to see....i did changign worlds, so i guess it was easier for me:)

swingin' n

my teacher tried to explain about fractals today- and failed miserably. babbled something about infinity, and grains making bricks, and bricks making walls, and walls making houses.. or something!

i reckon i'll take ur advice and stay away from 'em! :lol:

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
yeh sorry xena but i agree with everyone else STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM FRACTALS A few people in my class wanted to use it and our teacher tried her little heart out to make it realte to changing self but it just seemed to far fetched! its good to be original, i mean everyone is probably going to use sky high- but only be original if it makes sense!

this wasnt very helpful was it...

my only advice is one again!!!!!!!!
STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM FRACTALS :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)