Frankenstein & Blade Runner Quotes (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Blade Runner Quotes

Roy: Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent. I thought you were supposed to be good. Aren't you the "good" man?

Roy: Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?

Rachael: Is this testing whether I'm a replicant or a lesbian, Mr. Deckard?

^ Awesome quote. I lol'd.

Pris: I think, Sebastian, therefore I am.

lscholz

HSC
They teach you that it is 'father' instead of 'fucker' in religious schools apparently... lol
Understandable.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
They teach you that it is 'father' instead of 'fucker' in religious schools apparently... lol
Understandable.
I went to a 'religious' school and I happily used the word 'fucker' in the responses. If they don't want that - then get a different movie which doesn't have that word.

enemeriad

HSC
why would you read the book? androids dream of electric sheep is only very very loosely based on the film. and it's not supposed to be studied for the hsc...

Flying-Noodles

HSC
Are you serious man. A quote is used to back up a textual theory, not the other way round.

emilios

HSC
Are you serious man. A quote is used to back up a textual theory, not the other way round.
Having just quotes isn't that great but having them sorted by the thematic concern they express as well as some pre-prepared analysis of them ready to go really helps with exams... as in... it's basically all you have to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)