freaked out. (1 Viewer)

{*(00)*}

HSC
i got 33% for my maths ext1 assessment task, term4(the start of the hsc course), hows this going to effect my uai?

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
ahhhh.. i got a bit better than you.. 50 something.. thinking of repeating as well.. blehhhh.. these days it's surprising if our class dun come out of the exam room after the exam crying..

P

pLuvia

Not much because each topic test is worth very very little of the whole HSC mark, so ace your other ones and you should be fine. Each topic test is like worth 5% of your whole school mark, but is worth only 2.5% towards the HSC mark

{*(00)*}

HSC
...wait a minute. how much of the assessment task mark is actually going to the uai mark?

Cobra

Ouch, oww, Ouch! owww....
HSC
i think your class mark thats assessed at school is 50% of the latter mark. The other 50% is the actual HSC test. So long as you realise that you've done a bad deed (the bad test ;) ) and you rectify it by getting better marks and studying hard core, then, no worries =)

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
Your total assessment mark (i.e. all of your assessments, added up and weighted) counts for 50% of your HSC mark. This is calculated using your rank as determined by the assessments (very, very simply, say you rank 4/15. You get the 4th highest mark in your class in the HSC exam as your assessment mark) The other 50% is your straight exam marks.

I_F

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)