freakin half-yearlies (1 Viewer)

sarahxx

zapmaa
HSC
depends if it was an assessment task
probley should have a look at your assessment schedule (if u get one)

richz

lol, how much were they worth??? Its never too late to say never until u get to the hsc. U can still achieve wat u want if u screw up sumthing. It doesnt matter just put some effort into it and you'll see your marks imrpove..

richz

ReTArdEd said:
yeaa... half-yearlies r worth 20% of our overall skool assessment mark
for each subject
o thats not that bad... dont worry just keep on working and u can achieve what ever u want. Like i said before, its never too late to say never

ReTArdEd

HSC
thanks...cause im srslliiiii freakin out about dem..im aiming fo 99.15 2 get in2 NSW law..but now i jus dunno nemore..

richz

lol, dont worry, just work hard. The hsc is not about intelligence. It rewards people for working hard :)

ReTArdEd

HSC
lol...yeaaa, ive been tryin 2 cheer maself up by sayin that theres still 60% of skool assessments left 2 go +the actual hsc...but now i knoe i hav 2 absoluteli KILL those 2 get a UAI of 99+...*sniff*..does ne1 hav ne inspiring hsc stories bout ppl who flunked assesments n then ended up with great UAIs?

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
KYLIE!!!!! calm down!!!!! other people in the past years have done even WORSE in there half-yearlies...remember that student that Mrs Enever had last year who did really bad, she got her act up & did really well when it came to HSC.

Don't stress out!!! Or Hicks will get you with her 'mood music'!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)