• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Freaking out (1 Viewer)

lucyinthehole

i'll just drink lots of coffee.... speeds up electic messages passes along the spinal nerve and brain synapses by providing extra ions or something..... who cares, as long as it works

~~Jess~~

HSC
bloodysunday said:
take memory pills. Im serious, my dad bought me this stuff called lecithin, it's supposed to improve nerve activity... i hope it worked for english... :confused:
lol theres such a thing! my nan rang me the night before english and said i had a really good memeory when i was lil, hope its still good 2morro.

and i wish i liked coffee!! could use a caffeine hit! all we got is green cordial or lift but i will drink it cos its sugar :p

anyway better get back to the wonderful world of forensics *rolls eyes* goodluck!

gabn

HSC
yeah the whole freaking out thing is starting to happen i might stop the study and watch a movie so i get some sleeping done tonight.

~~Jess~~

HSC
lol no coke in the house or i'd try it, it aint gonna make ur teeth rot instantly

lucyinthehole

the constant flashing "THE HSC IS UPON YOU!" that comes up on every forum page really isn't helping me to calm down....

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
I reckon, I thought this site was to help you survive this horror they call the HSC. And they contradict themselves with that little thing - i think i saw one of the ads up the top about help for sleeping problems or something...

ben7

Im afraid if i fall asleep tonight ill forget everything i forced myself to learn today :S...

and coke doesnt rot your teech if u brush twice daily. i know.

;)

hunghing

bloodysunday said:
take memory pills. Im serious, my dad bought me this stuff called lecithin, it's supposed to improve nerve activity... i hope it worked for english... :confused:
Mate, lecithin is egg yolk. Look at conq chem Industrial option topic with emulsions. A drug named after egg yolk?

lucyinthehole

*is planning to combine all of the above* :D

man, coming down off that would be crazy. just be walking along the street, then suddenly, BOOM, you're asleep

~~Jess~~

HSC
lucyinthehole said:
*is planning to combine all of the above* :D

man, coming down off that would be crazy. just be walking along the street, then suddenly, BOOM, you're asleep
lol i know no1 will prob read this again but that was funny!!
chem exam was stuffed!!
just got up from having a nap :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)