fred nile and common sense (1 Viewer)

grag balbrady

on my 7th tour of duty
HSC
N/A
spike said:
Taking offence

On Wednesday Spike asked the Reverend Fred Nile, leader of the Christian Democratic Party, what he thought of the axing of the Australian version of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. "The homosexual lobby is so powerful in America, they now have the same influence as the Negroes," Nile said.

The NSW MP's comments prompted a massive response yesterday. Andrew Dobson, of East Sydney, offered some Cambridge Dictionary definitions of the words "Christian" and "democrat", concluding that "once again, he is promoting goodness, kindness, helpfulness, freedom and equality for all - except for pesky homosexuals and Negroes who are plotting to take over the world".

Rory Delaney wrote that the comment "says it all about the Nile lobby. Tell me, though, did he really say this?" Yes, Rory, he did.

Spike took one call from an angry African-American woman, who asked for Nile's details so she could take it up with him directly.

We told her his email is F.Nile@parliament.nsw.gov.au and his office number is 9230 2132. If you contact Nile, Spike would love to hear how you go.
http://www.smh.com.au/spike/

i bet that negroid woman was going to chuck a spear or two at our fred haha

grag balbrady

on my 7th tour of duty
HSC
N/A
minorities have too much power, whatever happened to the rulers ruling the ruled?

grag balbrady

on my 7th tour of duty
HSC
N/A
nile is a particularly apt name

he is a river of virtue and knowledge flooding the parched wastelands of modern, so called, morality

ohne

HSC
Fred Nile is a nutcase. Religion and politics should be separate. I am glad the mainstream parties are secular.

grag balbrady

on my 7th tour of duty
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
What are you gonna do, greg? Jump up and down shouting "KILL HIM! KILL HIM!"?
i'm afraid that you're a nitwit argonaut

people like you should be put in battery farms and then hosed down 3 times a day for sport

grag balbrady

on my 7th tour of duty
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
Fortunately, greg, people like you will no longer be in control of this country.

And is "nitwit" the ebst you can do? Seriously, I've heard better from my six-year-old cousin.
My six year old cousin Grag IX could beat you in a fight. I have trained him in the gentlemanly art of fisticuffs, and by golly he would box your ears.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Fred Nile is a fuddy duddy. he's got a lot of nerve talking about groups having a lot of power, can anybody say RELIGIOUS RIGHT, becuase of course they NEVER impose their views on others despite the fact that their in the minorty (well, hopefully)

grag balbrady

on my 7th tour of duty
HSC
N/A
fred nile is the dam that protects us from the gays and their nefarious inventions such as AIDS and mono

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
pffffft, hunni, u dont need protecting from me, i'm a pussy cat, meow.

as for AIDS, u can blame monkeys for that

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
come to the darkside grag...join us....it's bliiiiiiiis

grag balbrady

on my 7th tour of duty
HSC
N/A
Buggery is not only the worst violation of what is beautiful and natural, it was also invented by the Greeks.
Thats two strokes againts.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Hmm so buggery is like logical thinking, geometry, atomic structure, doric and ionic architecture, the olympics, triremes and greek fire??

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
grag balbrady said:
minorities have too much power, whatever happened to the rulers ruling the ruled?
Good point minorities are just that, in a democracy it is the majority that hold power not the "pesky minority", damn those minorities
LOL

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Argonaut said:
Fortunately, greg, people like you will no longer be in control of this country.

And is "nitwit" the ebst you can do? Seriously, I've heard better from my six-year-old cousin.
Argonaut, i think u mean best not ebst

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
addymac said:
Hmm so buggery is like logical thinking, geometry, atomic structure, doric and ionic architecture, the olympics, triremes and greek fire??
Greek fire is actually an invention of the byzantine "Greek Fire or Sea Fire (pyr thalassion) that was used on ships like the dromone and that was used for example to destroy two large Arab fleets, but this invention is a byzantine invention." http://www.mlahanas.de/Greeks/Inventions.htm

Atomic structure: (formulated nuclear model of atom, Rutherford model) Ernest Rutherford, England, 1911; (proposed current concept of atomic structure, the Bohr model) Niels Bohr, Denmark, 1913. http://www.indianchild.com/inventions.htm

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
The concept of atomic particles was first discussed by the ancient greeks though.

Over a great deal of time this concept has evolved to the model we know today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)