• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

!!FREE BUSINESS STUDIES AND SOCIETY AND CULTURE TUTORING!! (1 Viewer)

TheHSCTree

HSC
N/A
Hey 2012 HSCers!

I have noticed how difficult the HSC is and how everyone is running around stressed so I have decided to do my bit and offer free society and culture and business studies tutoring. As these are my favourite subjects.

:)

Why?
I know how expensive and hard the HSC is at times and it is often difficult for students to find the time and money to engage with tutors. I have set up an email address called thehsctree@hotmail.com that allows students to ask me questions about difficulties they may face within these subjects. I like to think of my services as a bit of a confidence boost. Yes, if you send me homework questions, I will do your homework. Why? Because I strongly believe that learning from a teacher is the most effective way to gain top marks in the HSC and to help maximise your ATAR.

So get your questions rolling and send them to:

The HSC Tree
thehsctree@hotmail.com

In your email please include your name :D

TheHSCTree

HSC
N/A
Thank you for all your responses.
Please allow a 12 hour turn around for questions.
Unless it is urgent. If so, please specify.

TheHSCTree

HSC
N/A
Also, I am asking each person that uses my services to provide their past exams of the new syllabus so we can share them around. I would just like to let you know that I currently have over 50 half-yearly exam papers from 2012 students at current from some of the top performing schools in NSW that I will be sending to any of those who wish to contribute by scanning and sending through your half yearly exams from this year. This will aid as a great tool of revision and it is all free if you wish to contribute! You won't find anything like this from any other service as the business syllabus is new to 2012.
And the best part is...It is all free and from the kindness of others. :)

thehsctree@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)