free electives (1 Viewer)

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
I'm going to be doing biomedical science this year, and I noticed on the schedule was mentioned 'free electives'. I just wanna know what exactly happens here. I know this seems like such a captain obvious question... Does it mean free choice of electives within the biomedical degree or free choice throughout the entire general science degree.

krayzie_

HSC
Hey, you will be doing core subjects this year (in general, the same subjects everyone who is enrolled in B.Sc, B.MedSci, B.AppSci) and so on, in year two however you can choose electives from what I saw in my degree it was limited to the medical science and biomedical science..

I'm pretty sure you will be able to enroll into some medical science subjects such as Pharmacology etc if you have fufilled the requiste, but I'm sure that I couldn't enroll into an elective from say the B.Sci environmental or food tech streams. =D

Hope this helps somewhat..

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
it does help :p i was just confused about the "free" part.

thanks

krayzie_

HSC
Glad to hear it.

UTS is pretty gay, they just write Free Electives and they don't bother to list the available electives. Talk about knowing what you will be able to choose in the coming years HUH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)