Free English Tutor =) (1 Viewer)

asian-girl

HSC
Hi,

I have just completed my HSC exams, and am offering English tutoring/help for free for high-school students.

I am from a selective school that is in the top 5 in the state (willing to provide the name to those interested in my services- PM me). I’ve had English tutoring ever since I was in high school, and know how costly they can be.

Just keep in mind that you will might be required to provide some basic notes/information on the module/text if it isn’t one that I studied.

So if you would like help with your essays, creative writing or comprehension responses, feel free to contact me. The only thing I ask in return is travel reimbursement/transport if you would prefer me to travel to you, otherwise, we’ll meet somewhere in Chatswood (which is where I am located).

So if you are interested, just provide me with some details:
- year you are in at school (if you’re in year 11/12, please tell me which course you are doing - Standard, Advanced, Extension etc)
- where you would like to meet up
- what you’d like help in (essays, comprehension, creative writing etc)

Last edited:

asian-girl

HSC
I'm for real, guys - shocking, but true.

Anyone interested, just PM me =)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Good on you for doing this. Very few people would tutor for free.

asian-girl

HSC
Just asking, do you offer help for ESL students?
I can, depending on what you need help with - I'm probably not too good at explaining stuff like subject/object, since though I understand the basics and can put them into practice easily, explaining why is not something I usually do.

PM me with what kind of help you were thinking of (grammar, essay structure, comprehension etc), and I'll see if I can help.

So keep me at an arms length by all means and Sani
HSC
Hi,

I have just completed my HSC exams, and am offering English tutoring/help for free for high-school students.

I am from a selective school that is in the top 5 in the state (willing to provide the name to those interested in my services- PM me). I’ve had English tutoring ever since I was in high school, and know how costly they can be.

Just keep in mind that you will might be required to provide some basic notes/information on the module/text if it isn’t one that I studied.

So if you would like help with your essays, creative writing or comprehension responses, feel free to contact me. The only thing I ask in return is travel reimbursement/transport if you would prefer me to travel to you, otherwise, we’ll meet somewhere in Chatswood (which is where I am located).

So if you are interested, just provide me with some details:
- year you are in at school (if you’re in year 11/12, please tell me which course you are doing - Standard, Advanced, Extension etc)
- where you would like to meet up
- what you’d like help in (essays, comprehension, creative writing etc)
pretty sure you are a serial rapist trying to lure young children into your home

asian-girl

HSC
CountVonChocula, only problem with your theory of me being a serial rapist luring young children into my home, is that even if we met in Chatswood, it would be at a library or cafe, not at my house.

Must give you points for creativity, though!!

martinc

HSC
I'm just wondering, has anyone said yes yet? Sounds way too good to be true, and i think you should be paid at least something even if you don't want it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)