Free English Tutor =) (1 Viewer)

asian-girl

HSC
Hi,

I have just completed my HSC exams, and am offering English tutoring/help for free for high-school students.

I am from a selective school that is in the top 5 in the state (willing to provide the name to those interested in my services- PM me). I’ve had English tutoring ever since I was in high school, and know how costly they can be.

Just keep in mind that you will might be required to provide some basic notes/information on the module/text if it isn’t one that I studied.

So if you would like help with your essays, creative writing or comprehension responses, feel free to contact me. The only thing I ask in return is travel reimbursement/transport if you would prefer me to travel to you, otherwise, we’ll meet somewhere in Chatswood (which is where I am located).

So if you are interested, just provide me with some details:
- year you are in at school (if you’re in year 11/12, please tell me which course you are doing - Standard, Advanced, Extension etc)
- where you would like to meet up
- what you’d like help in (essays, comprehension, creative writing etc)

Last edited:

Ihatemyschooleh

HSC
wow, u r awesome, well, if you wanna help me, send me some notes on As you like it!! :). I dont really have time for the tutoring, but thanks for the offer anyways!

bcjme

HSC
Are you still offering free tutoring?:wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)