FREE HSC ECONOMICS TUTORING | UAI 99.40 / Uni qualified economist / 7 years exp (1 Viewer)

acehsccoaching

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi Everyone,

The name's Sam and you read the thread correctly. I will be running in free HSC Economics classes for HSC 2018 out of Homebush Boys High School on Sunday morning.

I'm an experienced HSC tutor who has also taught Advanced Economics for undergraduate university students and experienced industry professionals studying Masters at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) - adding up to a total of 7 years of teaching experience. I graduated high school with a Band 6 in Economics (94 exam mark) and from UNSW with a Bachelor of Economics and Law in the top 5% of the entire university.

The classes will give you an opportunity to elect into three different Programs

1. The FREE Teach me Economics Program where you can attend a 60 minute in depth tutorial where I will run a class going through the economics syllabus content from week to week

2. The Give me What I need to Succeed Program which is $20 per week and also includes a 30 minute exam preparation tutorial where you will get exposure to HSC exam questions from very early on in, as well as access to detailed syllabus-based notes, news articles to spruce up your essays and homework exercises to aid your revision

3. The Path to Band 6 Program which is $400 for a 12 week term and includes everything in the above program, a practice exam where you will get detailed feedback and 2 x 30 minute "1 on 1" consultations to get help with school assignments, case studies and exam preparation.​

Classes will start on Sunday October 15 at ~10:30am. They will be run out of Room 53 at Homebush Boys High School - see the picture below for help on how to get there.

If you are interested in joining any of these classes or want to know more about which program is the right one for you:

Call/SMS us on 0409 793 605
Email us at acehsccoaching@gmail.com
Visit us at www.acehsccoaching.com

Look forward to seeing some bright minds joining the class!

Sumbowdy

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi Sam,
I was just wondering if you will be running this for hsc 2020 or was it only for hsc 2018?
Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)