Free HSC Resources (1 Viewer)

mioumiou

HSC
these resources aren't very helpful in my opinion.
Well, if you have all these times during your HSC, scanning all of these hundreds and thousands of pages of resources and willing to share with people, then, you can post this message. eriito told me that he and his friends scanned those during their HSC and he thinks it's a good idea to share these resources with people for free especially with friends and families since he likes to keep everything in electronic copies.

Since it's a thread about FREE HSC RESOURCE thread, it does not mean that ALL of us has to download them, so, if you could do the same thing that eriito has done, then just keep your mouth shut.

shuttle_bus5

HSC
Well, if you have all these times during your HSC, scanning all of these hundreds and thousands of pages of resources and willing to share with people, then, you can post this message. eriito told me that he and his friends scanned those during their HSC and he thinks it's a good idea to share these resources with people for free especially with friends and families since he likes to keep everything in electronic copies.

Since it's a thread about FREE HSC RESOURCE thread, it does not mean that ALL of us has to download them, so, if you could do the same thing that eriito has done, then just keep your mouth shut.
Shut up prelim faggot.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
It's funny because the rep most of these people give are probably worthless or neutral.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
gosh darn it, i pos'd him before. Ima neg him the next chance i get.

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
removing link tomorrow i cbf wasting my time on this shit

HSC
Uni Grad
these resources aren't very helpful in my opinion.
how though?
I mean they're good for students being allowed to work up on their exam techniques...

Maybe it's not useful for you but it's useful for others.....

Oh and thanks to the original poster of the thread
thats more stuff to my resource file :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)