Free lesson! Hsc tutor for math (3u, 4u), phys, chem - tutor @ your home (1 Viewer)

amirsirder

HSC
Hi,

My name is Amir and I'm currently studying a Masters in Electrical Engineering (Minoring in Physics - Quantum/Solid state Mechanics) at UNSW. My current academic standing includes a High distinction average in Higher Physics and Distinction average in Maths.

HSC MARKS
Math Ext 1 - 96
Math Ext 2 - 94
Physics - 92
Chemistry - 93

However, mere qualifications and numbers do not represent ones ability to teach. My philosophy to learning is about the effectiveness and efficiency in understanding concepts combined with knowledge of what HSC markers are looking for (eg. approved abbreviations for math, how to answer extended response questions based on key verbs for physics/chemistry).

LESSONS INCLUDE

1. Self written, often TAILORED and revised (based on the students skills), THEORY and HOMEWORK booklets.

2. Start and end of lesson quick quizzes ensuring students maintain their skills.

3. Two way feedback between tutor and student to ensure maximum progress as every student is different and requires tailored tutoring.

I also provide 24 hour service via phone, emails, messaging, skype etc if you need any immediate help.

(usually 2 or 3 hours, may be increased for intensive tutoring for those with upcoming exams)

Able to drive to most places around Sydney. Can also tutor at my place (4 min from Rhodes station) or any library.

TIME
My weekdays are already booked but I have a few time slots on Saturdays and Sundays.

COST
$30/hour for 1 to 1, $25 for 2-3 students and $20 for 4-5 students.

First lesson is FREE!

To arrange a lesson please contact on 0432 876 707 or amirsirder@gmail.com[/COLOR]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)