Free Period? (1 Viewer)

suzlee

HSC
Actually, I think I'd prefer morning classes. I'm speaking without experience though =P
I'm just more of a morning person I think ... my brain shuts down at 3:00pm, 15 mins before the bell and re-wakes at around 6 hahaha

duckcowhybrid

HSC
I'd rather have morning classes. Go to school early and bask in the extra frees after. I had committments so I couldn't join my schools offline english Ext1 class =(. The morning classes would have left me with so many frees, like a free every day, and lots of double frees at the end of the day =(. Instead im stuck with crummy 2nd last period single frees then 3U english last period. Afternoon classes are shit, I'd rather go home. There's nothing at home in the morning, so morning>afternoon.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd rather have morning classes. Go to school early and bask in the extra frees after. I had committments so I couldn't join my schools offline english Ext1 class =(. The morning classes would have left me with so many frees, like a free every day, and lots of double frees at the end of the day =(. Instead im stuck with crummy 2nd last period single frees then 3U english last period. Afternoon classes are shit, I'd rather go home. There's nothing at home in the morning, so morning>afternoon.
I wouldn't mind morning class ^_^... leaving me with more frees during the day would be awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)