Free SDD Notes (from 2011 HSC) (1 Viewer)

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Hi there, just in case you were unaware, I have SDD notes outlining the 2011 syllabus. I'm aware that not much has changed, content-wise, from the 2012 and beyond syllabus.

I also have notes on IPT and IT VET here.

All the best!

MrBrightside

hjed

HSC
These are great, thanks for posting them!

schlep16

HSC
I have these too, got them a few days ago.
72 pages....like thats incredible. Thank you for uploading them.
Is there anyway possible to upload them as a word document. I would like to integrate your notes into mine.
It is so hard and time consuming to integrate them whilst being in PDF. I may sound like a whiny kid. I spent an hour and a half finding different websites to convert to microsoft word, once i did, it was not what i was expecting. Formating was wrong, it was all in textboxes...it was a nightmare.
Cheers

navcar

HSC
I have these too, got them a few days ago.
72 pages....like thats incredible. Thank you for uploading them.
Is there anyway possible to upload them as a word document. I would like to integrate your notes into mine.
It is so hard and time consuming to integrate them whilst being in PDF. I may sound like a whiny kid. I spent an hour and a half finding different websites to convert to microsoft word, once i did, it was not what i was expecting. Formating was wrong, it was all in textboxes...it was a nightmare.
Cheers
Hey there! Actually if you click MrBrightside's second link from that first post, you'll find the file in docx format

schlep16

HSC
I cant exactly get to them, they seem to be not found.
is it possible for someone to copy the direct link.
cheers.

EDIT:
Hold that thought.
I am wrong.
No worries people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)