Freedom After The HSC (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey guys,

I just can't help but feel overwhelmed by happiness after finishing the HSC.

I guess its just that after one whole year of hard work, there tends to be a feeling or sense of satisfaction. I feel like I've done the best I can since the start of year 12 until the very last exam, and when it's all finish, I feel a burst of happy freedom.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

*Baby-K*

HSC
I agree I feel very happy with myself because I know I have done my best. Could have done a little more during the year but I think if I studied all the time and didn't have fun at all the whole year would've been a horrible experience.

Atm it still hasn't kicked in that HSC is over because I had my last exam today. It will kick in tomorrow when I wake up and realise that I don't have anything schedueled for the day and can do whatever I please :uhhuh:

danz90

HSC
I'm actually starting to feel the freedom now...
Going for a cruise today felt awesomeeeeeeee... like I had absolutely no responsibilities whatsoever.

miche11e

HSC
i finished on nov 4th, and it still hasnt really hit me. ive tried to make it sink in,since ive gone out practically every day and ive watche heaps of movies and slept in and stuff, but idk.

ilwkh

HSC
kevinx2 said:
Very much the same. Fucking emptiness :(
What emptiness r u talking about. HSC is over, hello happiness:D

~Natalie:)~

HSC
I only finished today so it has not yet sunk in :(
By tomorrow or saturday it would have sunk in and I will be carefree without worrying about anything...Cant wait til it sinks in :eek:

but then again now I have no excuse to say "no i cant do that...im studying" that line has come in handy the past 12 months.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
well i only finished today, so hasn't really hit me...
i duno, it's kinda crazy, now it's just me in the world, no security of school anymore...haha no more " no, i can't help with that mum, i'm studying!" damn i loved that excuse :(

xJennax

HSC
It hasn't hit me yet that I'm done. (I only finished today) I'm so glad for the freedom though.

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
ConquerDiscover said:
Hey guys,

I guess its just that after one whole year of hard work, there tends to be a feeling or sense of satisfaction. I feel like I've done the best I can since the start of year 12 until the very last exam, and when it's all finish, I feel a burst of happy freedom.

What do you guys think?
That's great, congratulations :)
You will get the results you deserve.
I finished today, it feels about the same as any other day; but it'll hit soon. Can't wait to visit my friends in syd next week XD

HSC
ConquerDiscover said:
Hey guys,

What do you guys think?
Its not that great, my parents have been loading me up with annoying jobs which eat up my entire day.

HSC
fallenstar said:
That's great, congratulations :)
You will get the results you deserve.
I finished today, it feels about the same as any other day; but it'll hit soon. Can't wait to visit my friends in syd next week XD
Thanks. Congratulations on finishing as well. Good luck in your results too. :)

o7nesss

Behind that Tree
HSC
I FEEL GREAT!!!

ive mainly been catching up on reading and just FREEDOM!!!

and when you go out...there are no brat kids in the way :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)