• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Freedom Festival 08 - New festival (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC

the line up is fucking HORRIBLE. horrible. horrible. and you can already what the crowd'll be like.

but if you like events like parklife and shiz then its not to bad, for 60 bucks id go. stafford brothers can be fun sometimes.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
parklife was the worst festival i've ever been to, but I went because the lineup was impressive. I'm not fucking touching ^ rubbish.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
i doubt it. Along with a festival (and especially these kinds of festivals) come the dickheads with no shirts who give a shit about noone. Everyone will be off their fucking heads, the drinks will be overpriced and if the music isnt half decent, why bother?

I'd rather spend my $60 (and the other $50minumum that I would be likely to spend on drinks, food and transport) on something heaps more worthwhile that might actually be enjoyable.

DekarTyphon

HSC
Uni Grad
^^^ this. hence why i am not attending we love sounds this weekend, even though ellen allien will be there.

*sigh*

i want to make love to her

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
DekarTyphon said:
^^^ this. hence why i am not attending we love sounds this weekend, even though ellen allien will be there.

*sigh*

i want to make love to her
dude, same. but ellen allien afterparty/sideshow with most of the dickhead-attracting we love sounds acts removed
tomorrow night 9pm the x
tix from inthemix.com.au

sarah.maddison

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:

the line up is fucking HORRIBLE. horrible. horrible. and you can already what the crowd'll be like.

but if you like events like parklife and shiz then its not to bad, for 60 bucks id go. stafford brothers can be fun sometimes.
It looks like it's specifically targetting gays - hell, half of those acts probably won't come on stage until they see a ripped fan in the crowd with their shirt off.

DekarTyphon

HSC
Uni Grad
melimoo said:
dude, same. but ellen allien afterparty/sideshow with most of the dickhead-attracting we love sounds acts removed
tomorrow night 9pm the x
tix from inthemix.com.au
i was broke anyways D:

oh well, i doubt she would have appreciated me glomping her. i can do that when i trip it to berlin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)