Freinds with Benefits. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slutmonkey23

Lick Me.
HSC
Alright, so. Im bored and havent made a thread on this forum yet, so i thought id attempt to.

Im sure you've had the situation where you've been out with someone and you;re really good friends aswell as the ocassional sexing. Then, you breal up, but its a good breakup and your still really good friends. Infact, you could say best friends. But, you keep hooking up when you're together.

Is that so wrong o_O? People who have managed to gt over this phase or move on, how exactly do you STOP this benefits bullshit? Clearly its bad for both parties involved, but its hard, so tips on how to stop it. Im not asking for some response thats along the lines of "just stop being friends with him" because we have the same circle of friends and NO i dont want to stop being friends with him! o_O

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
theres NOTHING wrong with friends with benefits. its not really bad if its just sex with no emotions.

so embrace it, have fun with it and when you get bored, cause theres no feelings involved you can just break off the sex part.

slutmonkey23

Lick Me.
HSC
excellent!! i like that.

Now, how do i get my friends off my back? o_O "oh its going to hurt you, im really worried, are you sure you're okay with this?"

Alimoe_KG

HSC
slutmonkey23 said:
Clearly its bad for both parties involved
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I really really doubt that the guy finds this little arrangement to be bad. I'm sure he's quite enjoying his benefits.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
slutmonkey23 said:
well thats what i presumed! but then he gets randomly emotional and i wonder where his balls went.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! awwwwww sounds like a sweet guy :p

Maybe he's getting these emotional attacks because he feels guilty about exploiting your body for his lusty needs without lavishing any emotional attention on you :rolleyes:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
tell him: "it's ok! i don't mind you using me because i'm also using you! :D"

maybe it's a guy with morals. in that case, he's too good for you.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
waterbottle said:
so she has no morals, because she enjoys sex? why do you assume he's too good for her?
people have different morals.

I don't accept the idea of sex buddies. but you might.

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
yeh ive been in the EXACT SITUATION...
we were going out for like 4 years and when we broke up, we were 'friends with benefits', but then emotions got in the way and we ended up back together.

which was a bad idea because we broke up again, today actually..
so were going to try being just friends with NO benefits, and see how that goes.. although i highly doubt it.

its hard coz you cant just stop being frends with them espiecally since you have the same social circle and you two are really close. I know EXACTLY how u feel..

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
people have different morals.

I don't accept the idea of sex buddies. but you might.
i realise people are different, but in this situation, he is doing the exact same thing as she is. why do you assume that he is too good for her? if he was so against the idea, he would have stopped it by now.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
waterbottle said:
i realise people are different, but in this situation, he is doing the exact same thing as she is. why do you assume that he is too good for her? if he was so against the idea, he would have stopped it by now.
oh, she said that he gets emotional about it, while she doesn't.

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
yeah, fair enough if he THINKS he is doing something wrong, but the fact that he isn't stopping makes him just as much at fault (if there is any fault to be placed) as she is. they are only friends. they both enjoy the benefits. yes, he feels guilty, but he's still fucking her.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
without recourse to moral judgment, friends with benefits (as long as no surprises pop out 10 months later) can only be a good thing.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Tulipa said:
its not really bad if its just sex with no emotions.
Am I the only one that finds this to be really wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)