french and maths tutor needed (1 Viewer)

prescillia

HSC
anyone know where i can get a french /maths tutor that comes to me without me having to do the travelling? by the way i do 2 unit maths... and 3 unit french

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
perhaps tell us where exactly u live or want tutoring so that ppl can give u offers?

prescillia

HSC
wrong velox...there is two boarding schools in rosebay...kambala is one of them as well..and thats the boarding school i go to :p

tokyorose

HSC
N/A
hey Priscillia,

i recommend you check out CurioCity - http://www.curiocity.com.au, to look for options in terms of tutors. it's free and you can contact the tutors directly.

i've found my Japanese tutor thru them. =)

cheers!
TokyoRose :wave:

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
prescillia said:
wrong velox...there is two boarding schools in rosebay...kambala is one of them as well..and thats the boarding school i go to :p
ah crap, sorry, haven't been there in a while. Still interested in tution for maths? Send me a pm if you are.

prescillia

HSC
umm..wat experiences have u had? oh btw wats a pm as well..kinda new to this thing?

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
prescillia said:
umm..wat experiences have u had? oh btw wats a pm as well..kinda new to this thing?
PM = private message. You can email me at ludhiana13 at [gmail.com if its easier :)
No experience as I didnt tutor at all last year, only started this year. If you are not happy with my teaching, then dont pay - simple :) (I am a maths student at uni, so am fairly proficient in it, especially at 2u maths!)

Last edited:

prescillia

HSC
velox said:
PM = private message. You can email me at ludhiana13@gmail.com if its easier :)
No experience as I didnt tutor at all last year, only started this year. If you are not happy with my teaching, then dont pay - simple :) (I am a maths student at uni, so am fairly proficient in it, especially at 2u maths!)

how much are u thinking as a fee thing?

prescillia

HSC
sounds pretty good.... well i was kinda thinking like 2 sessions a week, 2 hrs each? if thats ok with you..was thinking more like a tuesday/thursday? afternoon or evening?

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
hey sounds good, im free on thurs/fri/weekend. Best to email me at ludhiana13 at gmail dot com (replace the dots and at with the appropriate symbols) to work out timings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)