French class photo! (1 Viewer)

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
I only got one photo with another Frenchy, and it was with his camera. Dammit I should've taken more, that was the best class.

We graduated yesterday (Thursday). Funny how leading up to the day you're not that affected by it, but now that it's happened it all sinks in. Only applies to friends though, some teachers i was glad to leave behind.

and finally after clapping 5 previous year 12 grades out of the hall, it was our turn...that was something...

chepas said:
Now wandering around, clueless as a waif. Not knowing what to do with myself.
i felt like that when i got home too, but then i thought "oh damn i still have more exams in three weeks". so guess what i've been doing all day today

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Lol

Hippy La-Laa said:
Chepas is a guy?! :confused:
OMG i had no idea either... i guess its coz i go to an all grl skool and all the pplz i know who do french r girls! Maybe its just that u dont seem to speak like a male... hee hee mayb u r a SNAG lol!

Ahh now i know the masculine part is serious and i will pay more attention to ur agreements!

omg_a

HSC
i have to admit, it took me awhile to figure it out...but i do gave a guy inmy french class, so its not totally strange. for the comp illiterate, i have a photo from my digital cmera in th computer...how do i attach it for you guys??

chepas

HSC
You actually have to do a proper reply, not the Quick Reply. So underneath the last message you see, the left hand side, click 'Post Reply', then it should bring up a really big box and lots of crap. Underneath all that there should be some rogue things, then click on the 'Manage Attachments' box, then you can input what you want to put onto BOS from there.

Vous voulez tous dire que je ne suis pas un homme? :( Que la vie est cruelle! Oh, woe est moi... lol.

FREAKING NEWSAGENT taking for ever with my photos! Went to pick them up today, nothing there.. "Try Wednesday," ils m'ont dit. Well, I did order matte finish...

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
Ahh.... Well, if it's all for the matte finish... ;)

I finally shoved all my photos in an album. Scarily there's over 100- and that was just the final week of school. I can't imagine how many there'd be if I was to collate all of my high school years photos :eek:!!!!!

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
Meh. Bored as hell- here are some more photos I've been scanning in... (not exactly 'french class photos', but near enough, I mean, I am one half of the class...;))

1. Graduation dinner.
2. Buddy and me on Muck Up Day.

chepas

HSC
Cool...

You've inspired me, hip :D

I need motivation to start studying. Maybe death and no life if i don't study will be motivation...

In the mean time, voici qques photos qui n'ont rien a` voir avec les classes de français...

1) Me + our group
2) Our group plus Cristina who took 1)
3) More of our year 12
4) Friend Ingrid, Kim, and me in art room 224 (our year adviser's room). This was a feat of photographic brilliance, as it was the first time I had tried the timer thing on mum's 20-27 year old camera, and the first time it had been used. Also it was perched on a bin and someone's art so it was pretty good, I reckon! Focused and all...

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
YAY! Photos!!! Très cool! :D

Motivation: I need some too. I know I'm bored, but I can't bring myself to do anything remotely study related. Besides, I had way too much fun last week. School and study seem so insignificant now.... :eek:

Next week all the teachers have arranged meet-ups to study etc. So I reckon I'll chill out this week and get into it next week....or so I keep telling myself....

...somewhat reminiscent of last holidays where I did bugger all but watch DVD's and procrastinate about my novella (which I then did the night before it was due...). :uhhuh:

Yup. I definately need motivation. If only I had a career in mind...
Someone give me a career!!! :confused:

chepas

HSC
Yer freaking motivation!!! The fact that it's the H S C devrait compter pour quelque chose.... Mais j'arrive toujours pas a`commencer au travail. Je me dis que je vais commencer jeudi parce que je pourrai acheter un billet de Weekly, pour que j'aille a` la bibliothèque SLNSW pour étudier. Je suis a` maison tous le long de la journée je deviens paresseux, parce qu'il y a toujours qch qui m'attire, a` part le travail!

THURSDAY, I say. When pay day cheque clears :rolleyes:

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
what r u talkin about "unphotogenic" hippy, you're gorgeous!

and can everyone send big love to a (as in omg) as she had an interesting night last week at the end of school party... hopefully she won't mind me telling you that elle est tombee et elle a casse le bras gauche. elle est au lit a ce moment-la, je suppose, et elle ne veux pas vachement etre derriere l'ecran d'un ordinateur! la pauvre. :(

nb curious is it not that we say in front of a screen, and les grenouilles say behind it?

anyway on topic (which seems to be a sirty word everywhere on this site!!!) like a said, we have one guy in our class of six. a couple of ppl took photos on our last day (nous avons pris des croissants et du chocolat chaud!) so maybe...

welshi

HSC
what r u talkin about "unphotogenic" hippy, you're gorgeous!

and can everyone send big love to a (as in omg) as she had an interesting night last week at the end of school party... hopefully she won't mind me telling you that elle est tombee et elle a casse le bras gauche. elle est au lit a ce moment-la, je suppose, et elle ne veux pas vachement etre derriere l'ecran d'un ordinateur! la pauvre. :(

nb curious is it not that we say in front of a screen, and les grenouilles say behind it?

anyway on topic (which seems to be a dirty word everywhere on this site!!!) like a said, we have one guy in our class of six. a couple of ppl took photos on our last day (nous avons pris des croissants et du chocolat chaud!) so maybe...

chepas

HSC
Yay subject of thread!

Do we really say 'derrière l'écran' in French? There you go. Actually learnt something :D.

A already told us she'd broken something at somewhere, but the story of which remains to be told :D. Best wishes for a speedy recovery! I'll send some panadeine forte her way soon. Anyway, she fairing better today?

I bought a French monolingual dictionary today. A dollar off too, had a voucher. I love Abbey's Language section upstairs. [clueless]It's like totally awesome[/clueless].

And without further ado/or-do/however the saying goes -

Chépas présente

une production de Kodak

avec la coopération de Nextra Newsagency

un conte de l'enseignement de la langue française

French Extension Class of 2004, The Open High School, Randwick, Sydney.

Me = Wallabies jersey.

[cue music= "Il pleut sur Marseille"] In joke for those M+J people :D. Not that it's funny...

omg_a

HSC
garumph. my computer is totally anti-upload. i just get the this page cannot be displayed after pressing upload. growl. so no lovely pics from me

ps feeling much better today, think ill try to hit the books tomorrow. maybe.

:p

chepas

HSC
Ahhh. Signatured we are yes :D

Yeah sometimes that stupid upload thing just doesn't work sometimes, I have no idea it's just as temperamental as well, a... temperemental person???

B Arts @ ANU is my third pref, but I keep changing it from 3rd to my 7th. I'm trying to reconcile myself to the fact of moving interstate/ somewhere... and it's not working... :(

chepas

HSC
HAHAHAHAHA Small world :D. What school are you at again? NSGHS?

welshi

HSC
congrats on the sig a...notice i didn't tell them EXACTLY how u did it. ie. what u fell off. mainly because i didn't know how to say it en francais. but also to save u any possible embarrassment. u were tres embarrassed about it at the time. :uhhuh:

glad to hear ur feeling better ma cherie. and hit the books? tevche. i'm sound of body and mind and haven't gone any further than making a timeline of the vietnam war. and sticking it to my wall.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
chepas said:
HAHAHAHAHA Small world :D. What school are you at again? NSGHS?
no, baulko...
haha that's funny cos she was one of the people i was going to try bring along to your meet up before the speaking exams. except i couldn't come... but i did tell her about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)