french continuers (1 Viewer)

Sassy2600

HSC
sandersen said:
Did anyone get Jean-Luc's last name? It sounded so odd that I thought it would be better to leave it than put my version of it in!
Does it even matter...? the whole point was that she served kangaroo at her wedding so wouldnt be a good representative for the organisation as they were a save the animals organisation or watever... i seriously doubt it matters that u even included the name let alone spelt it right...

Schmole

HSC
yeh the whole kangaroo thing was a bit weird, I had to pay more attention the second time through to make sure that I didnt just imagine myself hearing something :p

anyway - i thought the internet (15 mark-er) reading/responding wasn't too bad. As long as you can talk in the past you can get a bunch of tenses in (pluperfect, imparfait, passe compose, past subjunctive) and then at the end you just state your thoughts on it in the present and maybe a thought to the future and you're set :D
I just hope I got the accuracy in the writing as close to perfect as possible.
The morning after I was going over the exam in my head and I thought to myself; "Oh shit, I used 'propre' instead of 'nettoyer' (as i wanted a verb not noun)".
Oh well, the price one pays when they don't use the dictionary :p

Hope everyone else did well, and good luck with all your other exams past and coming up. I'll be there in a year :bomb:

mini_monica

Life's short. Talk fast.
HSC
loved. it. all. haha
yeah listening was quite awesome i actually did hear the kangaroo meat thing, but didn't hear jean luc's last name oh well.
reading was great except for the reading and responding - internet and computers??
writing was ok too. =)
overall a great exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)