French Extension (1 Viewer)

Sassy2600

HSC
How'd everyone find it? I thought Marius et Jeannette part B of section 1 was quite dodgy... really hard to get into a character when you're supposed to be getting into the actor... stupid BOS lol. Apart from that it wasn't too bad :)

mini_monica

Life's short. Talk fast.
HSC
it was okay, actually.. not as bad as i thought it would be
i agree with you about the film study- we do au revoir les enfants, and both the analysis section and that empathy task were kind of dodgy!

i loved the writing section though- we had heaps of vocab on the riots at cronulla and the violence in the banlieues at paris! hehe awesome.

Carl_S

HSC
Wow, this exam was pretty easy for an "extension"...lookin for some good marks.

sandersen

si seulement...
HSC
mini_monica said:
that empathy task were kind of dodgy!
No way! The responding was great because it meant you could go in so many different directions. I do Au Revoir and I haven't watched the film enough times, so I can never remember exactly what happens in which order, so the interview allowed me to pick the exact scenes I wanted without needing to link anything, AND you can talk about what the "message" the actor "wanted" to share; in the case of Joseph, that he was a victim of circumstances, showing that not all those who collaborated were evil.

Atticus Ryan

beachbabe123
HSC
I didn't think the Part B from M&J was very good either. The whole idea of that section is testing your ability to write from the perspective of a character, to demonstrate that you know the film well, and I don't think this did that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)