French/Greek elections (1 Viewer)

Lentern

HSC
saying that jesus' views are, independant of them being jesus', "inherently virtuous" is almost entirely meaningless

you can't go around calling things "inherently virtous" but then have a sook when someone asks you what the hell that even means
Not having a sook, I just don't see any point discussing this with you. It would bring me no joy.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
"Had Jesus been among us," he wrote, "he would have been President of the First Eugenics Congress." With the knowledge of eugenics at his disposal, "He would have cried: 'A new commandment I give unto you - the biological Golden Rule, the completed Golden Rule of science. Do unto both the born and the unborn as you would have both the born and unborn do unto you.'" "This is the real Golden Rule," Wiggam informed his readers. "This, and only this, is the final reconciliation of science and the bible."

GoForTheEyes

HSC
Poor people have less money, that is all. One's worth should not be determined by their monetary wealth. Money does(should) not define a man's value.
What should define man's worth then? "Worth" in a modern context is generally defined by wealth, but there could be some other definition. Don't you find it coincidental though that worth in a biological definition is made up of traits that are correlated with worth in the modern context? What else is there?

Really, the reason people don't get enough is because they can't get jobs. The reason the don't get jobs is probably because they didn't knuckle down and do as they are told at school, therefore didn't get the score they needed to go on to uni and get a degree so they could get a decent income. So, really, poor people are just individuals who do what they want with their life, while the rich are obedient slaves to the corporate run system. For some reason, obedience seems to grant jobs and money and wealth; while the opposite leads to poverty.

Yes, obedience is the *only* factor.

Did you just freestyle this off the top of your dick?

Annihilist

HSC
What should define man's worth then? "Worth" in a modern context is generally defined by wealth, but there could be some other definition. Don't you find it coincidental though that worth in a biological definition is made up of traits that are correlated with worth in the modern context? What else is there?
Does a man's worth need to be defined? Society tries to do this objectively; yet the value of one person cannot be objectively quantified, therefore it is nonsensical.

Yes, obedience is the *only* factor.

Did you just freestyle this off the top of your dick?
Indeed. My dick is an ingenious writer.

I never said it's the only factor. But I think it's pretty clear that it is *a* factor. Dispute that if you will, I'm open to be convinced otherwise.

golgo13

Alchemist
HSC
Does anyone else think that they should take the passive view and let the market solve itself, i mean say we fix the market in the countries now, what happens when it comes back and becomes bigger do we bail them again, does that encourage more risk since they realise countries aren't allowed to fall?
I dunno maybe it's just me but they should really just let them fall, so that it can restart

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Does anyone else think that they should take the passive view and let the market solve itself, i mean say we fix the market in the countries now, what happens when it comes back and becomes bigger do we bail them again, does that encourage more risk since they realise countries aren't allowed to fall?
I dunno maybe it's just me but they should really just let them fall, so that it can restart
No, that's stupid.

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes let them fall and in the meantime your parents in Australia might be unemployed and lose their house

Ahhh don't ask me why. Read some macro pieces if you have time.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I do remember a strong man that defended his fatherland and countrymen against the globalists before

He was a simple man

A man against time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)