French Lieutenant's Woman Assessment (1 Viewer)

Clarebare

HSC
For my FLW assessment I have to write a creative dialogue between 2 characters from the book. In this dialogue I must convey my knowledge and understanding of postmodern techniques. i.e. I have to write in a postmodern style and at the same time discuss the use of postmodernism within FLW.

The characters in my dialogue can be:
Character/character
Character/author
Character/responder
Responder/author (although I'm not sure about this one)

The question for the assessment will require us to use one of two lines (we won't know which until the day) somewhere in our story. The lines are: "What on earth do you think you are doing?" and "Look what you've done now!"

Basically I'm not sure what type of storyline I should have, or how to develop my ideas (mainly because I don't actually have any ideas). I also don't know whether I'm going to be able to write in a "postmodern style"

I was just wondering if anyone else has done/is doing something similar and would like to share their thoughts. :):)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
Clarebare said:
For my FLW assessment I have to write a creative dialogue between 2 characters from the book. In this dialogue I must convey my knowledge and understanding of postmodern techniques. i.e. I have to write in a postmodern style and at the same time discuss the use of postmodernism within FLW.

The characters in my dialogue can be:
Character/character
Character/author
Character/responder
Responder/author (although I'm not sure about this one)

The question for the assessment will require us to use one of two lines (we won't know which until the day) somewhere in our story. The lines are: "What on earth do you think you are doing?" and "Look what you've done now!"

Basically I'm not sure what type of storyline I should have, or how to develop my ideas (mainly because I don't actually have any ideas). I also don't know whether I'm going to be able to write in a "postmodern style"

I was just wondering if anyone else has done/is doing something similar and would like to share their thoughts. :):)
character/ author or author / responder would be wonderful to use because basically you can use them to demonstrate barthes' death of the author theories- you could play with them arguing over changing plot lines etc

im sorry that i cant be much help on the writing in a pomo style bit.. it seems an odd assignment to be so specific yet still expect you to write in a pomo style!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)