Telekinetik

ça m'a fait du bien
HSC
I'm planning to hang myself before Wednesday lolllll

plexor

HSC
I'm not!
hahaha.

Nah, I've just been revising tenses/doing a few responses for the writing sections in the past papers.

*Baby-K*

HSC
I've done some reading/responding and a couple of writing tasks. I am a little worried about listening because I haven't had practice listening to french for a while.

redraw

HSC
Je ne fais rien. Aurai-je tout changé?

Non, je ne regrette rien. Rien de rien.

treehat

HSC
J'ai une probleme.. I have forgotten the french language!!! I havnt done / read anything for it for a few months now ahhaha, and Im really good at it usually but i dont think i know anything. I dont know how to study either lol, since I never have before really.. Oh well. and then ext next wed haha. grr.

*Baby-K*

HSC
I am so stressed out about tomorrow :mad:
Is there any regulation as to which dictionaries are allowed and which are not???

eb590

HSC
how unfair that we have a combined language forum tut tut. anyway how irritating is french to study for? its not a subject you can just tick the syllabus points off and say yep i know that, you just have to constantly pick away at it and do bits each day. and you also can't cram for it in a night, sorry anyone who was going to. probably the best thing to do is read some french, listen to some, go on youtube and watch clips of the french news or something entertaining like a bit of a disney movie if you want(seriously it works, easier to understand if you know the english really well) or just practise doing some writing. hope this helps! and good luck tomorrow everyone!

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
woohoo je suis l* alors que je devrais me coucher woot et pire, je na'i rien fait pendant quelques jours..... suis-je folle?????????

Hysterik

HSC
Je viens de regarder les nouvelles a la tele, mais j'ai rien compris! Je suis vouee a l'echec. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)