French Speaking 2006 (EEP!!!) (1 Viewer)

k8kate

Class of 06
HSC
In just over a week.
Anyone else crapping themselves over it!!!?
I have trials until day before too :(
My friend gets to do it 2 weeks later because of her religion.
I'm thinking of converting... :p

Any ideas on things they'll ask.
My teacher gave us sheets with the speaking qu's Personal Identity, School Life & Aspirations etc but do you know if they have to stick to these.

Someone told me to prepare answers on things happening in the world. Like in 2004 they tended to talk about the Olympics. So maybe World Cup? Cos France was in the final. What do you think?????

HSC
my french teacher is a hsc examiner and she told us that she tends to stick to a few main questions:
tell them a bit about your family and pets
your pasttimes, what you like doing with friends, on the weekends, after school etc..
what you want to do after school (uni etc..)
and if you've been overseas, where, with who, for how long, what you did there etc..

but that might just be her..

carpatr

HSC
AngelButterfly said:
my french teacher is a hsc examiner and she told us that she tends to stick to a few main questions:
tell them a bit about your family and pets
your pasttimes, what you like doing with friends, on the weekends, after school etc..
what you want to do after school (uni etc..)
and if you've been overseas, where, with who, for how long, what you did there etc..

but that might just be her..
yeah ur right man! they have to start off with one of those topics and then they ask you questions about what you said... what i've done is written out heaps of answers that all relate to each other in some way, so hopefully whatever they ask me ill have a response and be able to lead them where i go...

im pretty nervous even though i've memorised it all cause i always get stuck and start mumbling. i rekon its better to be clear and confident than to have average content... if that makes sense

HSC
i've written out a few pages of answers to questions on each topic that link to each other too.. i just hope that they'll ask more questions on stuff that i wanna talk about and have stuff memorised for haha..
but yeah i have the same problem with being nervous and getting stuck and mumbling.. i was told to just breathe and take your time and visualise what you wrote being in front of you and just read it from memory.. and yeah..

oh and, good luck tomorrow guys :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)