• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Fresh produce at coles (1 Viewer)

mooshoepork

HSC
Hey, I just got a job working in the Fresh produce section of coles. I call up on monday to arrange shifts and such, and did all the basic training for the supermarket (safety videos etc...) today. What can I expect here? I am casual and getting paid 13.51 an hour. What do the fresh produce guys do? I am under 18. Is it just stacking shelves with fruit and veg? Cheers

trashman308

HSC
mooshoepork said:
Hey, I just got a job working in the Fresh produce section of coles. I call up on monday to arrange shifts and such, and did all the basic training for the supermarket (safety videos etc...) today. What can I expect here? I am casual and getting paid 13.51 an hour. What do the fresh produce guys do? I am under 18. Is it just stacking shelves with fruit and veg? Cheers
your more with the diary products.....i think

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
not to be critical, but have you applied for a job without knowing the job description? you're a bloody genius. it's almost as good as a blind date, except that you can't win.

fresh produce will probably be the vegs and fruits. you will be allocated to where they need you, regardless of your job title.

mooshoepork

HSC
Nah, I applied for a job, got it, he asked where I wanted to go, having not worked before I just said anywhere, so viola.

Partisan

HSC
N/A
If people don't care about "fresh", I wonder what happens if coles names their produce "rotten" and "stale".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)